ADVERTISEMENT

Council bluffs bar offering a Frosty cold one when we finally win

Geez, they copy their uniforms, copy gator-chops, and now they are copying gimmicks.

C'mon Iowa, come up with something original! ;)

Reactions: HuskerDana
Geez, they copy their uniforms, copy gator-chops, and now they are copying gimmicks.

C'mon Iowa, come up with something original! ;)
usa_today_10284536.0.jpg

That is funny. It I lived in CB or Omaha I would hit the bar every Saturday until the Red won. And, if it happened to be Iowa I might asked for a second one.

Council-tucky
You know I worked across the river from CB and Missouri Valley for a short while right after graduation. I quickly learned why my boss said "no Iowa checks". When you drive around the streets of CB it quickly becomes apparent why it's known as Counciltucky. Having driven through Kentucky a time or too, it's eerily similar.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
You know I worked across the river from CB and Missouri Valley for a short while right after graduation. I quickly learned why my boss said "no Iowa checks". When you drive around the streets of CB it quickly becomes apparent why it's known as Counciltucky. Having driven through Kentucky a time or too, it's eerily similar.
Appreciated your input!!

I visited their rivals board a day or two ago and it was 11 threads on the first page with a title referencing Nebraska.

Living in Oklahoma, it reminds me of Oklahoma State fans towards OU. More caught up in hating their big brother than their own teams success.
CU, in a nutshell for sure.

I visited their rivals board a day or two ago and it was 11 threads on the first page with a title referencing Nebraska.

Living in Oklahoma, it reminds me of Oklahoma State fans towards OU. More caught up in hating their big brother than their own teams success.

Most of it isn't hate, it's just funny. You guys came into the B1G puffing out your chest and acting like you'd take over. All the arrogance and down talking you did to Iowa for being your black friday game. And mostly all of the people predicting at least 8, but probably 10 wins this year because of Frost. We don't hate you, we just like to watch your dumpster fire burn bright

Used to cross the Mighty Mo every weekend after the Omaha bars closed for some bad beer at Fat Jacks.

Most of it isn't hate, it's just funny. You guys came into the B1G puffing out your chest and acting like you'd take over. All the arrogance and down talking you did to Iowa for being your black friday game. And mostly all of the people predicting at least 8, but probably 10 wins this year because of Frost. We don't hate you, we just like to watch your dumpster fire burn bright

Well we did have little bit puffy chests when we came over, but no one was predicting 8 to 10 wins this yr thats just false. Most NU fans were thinking 5-7 wins this yr with a fan here and there predicting possibly 8. But very few people were talking like that.

This coach will be here a while and at least we dont keep giving raises and extensions and cult like status to an HC who only has a good season like once every 4 or 5 yrs.

Well we did have little bit puffy chests when we came over, but no one was predicting 8 to 10 wins this yr thats just false. Most NU fans were thinking 5-7 wins this yr with a fan here and there predicting possibly 8. But very few people were talking like that.

This coach will be here a while and at least we dont keep giving raises and extensions and cult like status to an HC who only has a good season like once every 4 or 5 yrs.
don't be so sure Homie........

Reactions: sltldowney

This coming from a fanbase that wouldn't shut up about being the "bullies of the Big Ten" before Nebraska joined.

This coming from a fanbase that wouldn't shut up about being the "bullies of the Big Ten" before Nebraska joined.

Bullies of the Big Ten refers to playing physical, and win or lose you know you were in a rock fight when you played us. It doesn't mean we are better than anyone, just that we are going to come at you all day long

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT