ADVERTISEMENT

Could it hurt..

jamsand

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 14, 2004
to plug in a few new pieces into the offense line? Experiment with freshman on special teams that may not have played yet? A few players on the line certainly are not earning their jobs!

Reactions: mmunso7
In Pennyhuskers defense, Bunch was on the run too much today and for a young qb with no experience, it’s got to be tough to think when you’re constantly under pressure...even though he really is not that good. Our line got owned and quit..(Farmer leaving the field after he got pulled). Sad

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
to plug in a few new pieces into the offense line? Experiment with freshman on special teams that may not have played yet? A few players on the line certainly are not earning their jobs!
I can't see how that would hurt anything. Right now this is not about burning redshirts or whatever---it's trying to make something out of nothing. We got a lot of work to do and it will require major surgery. SF knows this and I'm sure his staff and the players are going to "school" pretty soon. 0-2. First time since 1957. Sadass.

In Pennyhuskers defense, Bunch was on the run too much today and for a young qb with no experience, it’s got to be tough to think when you’re constantly under pressure...even though he really is not that good. Our line got owned and quit..(Farmer leaving the field after he got pulled). Sad
Farmer left the field after he got pulled? Wow. Not good. Hopefully, it was just an emotional reaction to the situation of the game and getting yanked. Frustration.

I thought the OL (and the whole team) really got to work in the weight room the last year and got much bigger and stronger. Is it more technique/coaching?

If he pulled some shit like that he should just keep his baby nuts walking all the way back to Illinois.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
The O-line looked so good last week, this week they were awful. There isnt anybody behind them, that's the problem. Riley left us with a mess and we didn't get any Juco linemen which hurt us as well. Our entire right side of the line played like awful. There just isnt anyone behind them.

The offensive line is the one area where high school talent rarely comes in and helps right away. We better be getting some more juco linemen in or its going to be three years before we are relevant.

I thought the OL (and the whole team) really got to work in the weight room the last year and got much bigger and stronger. Is it more technique/coaching?
More likely a combination of the lifting and coaching the last 3 years rather than just this off-season. It is hard to break all the habits in year one.

Reactions: bomber89
I thought several times Bunch moved out of the pocket and into trouble. But overall a day that they needed to dominate, they didn't

Well we had a freshman on special teams, he needs to learn to wrap this isn't high school ball he just bounced off the punt returner and the guy scores

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT