ADVERTISEMENT

Cook to the Jets!!

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Shoulda went to the Chiefs....but I admit that is a big time move by the Jets...they're all freaking in. Jets arguably the top story to start the season IMO...we'll see pretty quick if it's going to stay that way.

Thats big.

I hope they stay healthy. And I hope they wear real jets helmets. Too lazy to post but the one with the circle around it sucks.

Reactions: king_kong_
As a Bills fan this division is really ratcheting up. Miami and NYJ have boosted their entire teams and were tough competitors last year. Bills have a lot of work just to make playoffs with their schedule and division

Shoulda went to the Chiefs....but I admit that is a big time move by the Jets...they're all freaking in. Jets arguably the top story to start the season IMO...we'll see pretty quick if it's going to stay that way.
You better wait to see if he can stay out of jail, unsuspended, and healthy. Salary was the only reason the Vikings dumped the woman beater.

• Wow
You better wait to see if he can stay out of jail, unsuspended, and healthy. Salary was the only reason the Vikings dumped the woman beater.
He’s not facing legal charges and any suspension wouldn’t be until ‘24 due to date of court procedures

Still, I hadn’t heard about this. Not great!

He’s not facing legal charges and any suspension wouldn’t be until ‘24 due to date of court procedures

Still, I hadn’t heard about this. Not great!

I’ll be surprised if he isn’t charged eventually. I’m sure the Jets included a morals clause in his contract.

As a Bills fan this division is really ratcheting up. Miami and NYJ have boosted their entire teams and were tough competitors last year. Bills have a lot of work just to make playoffs with their schedule and division
As a Dolphins fan, I agree with this. The AFC East is getting tougher.

Reactions: T...Chafes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT