ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Men's Indoor T&F Team--B1G Champions

Originally posted by Geezer'sker:
Huge victory over runner-ups Illinois/Minnesota. Ladies finished 4th.
happy0005.r191677.gif
Thanks for the update.

Where do you buy the Champion T-Shirt? I promised I would someday own a Nebraska Mens B1G champion tee in my lifetime. Might be my only chance as I'm in my forties!!

Originally posted by ru4nu2win:
Where do you buy the Champion T-Shirt? I promised I would someday own a Nebraska Mens B1G champion tee in my lifetime. Might be my only chance as I'm in my forties!!
I'm over 55... So what are you saying.
furious.r191677.gif

I think I can wait till end of May when we Win it in Baseball... Hope I don't jinks them on that note.

Congratulations Husker men.

Does NU even field a distance team in track? They must use all their scholarships for field and sprints. I saw zero Nebraska entrants in the 800m, mile, 3000m, and 5000m races. I did see 2 Nebraska men in the 1000m.

Seems like an odd strategy to effectively only field 2/3rds of a team, but I guess they're B1G champs, so it's working.

Originally posted by knightwxc5000:
Does NU even field a distance team in track? They must use all their scholarships for field and sprints. I saw zero Nebraska entrants in the 800m, mile, 3000m, and 5000m races. I did see 2 Nebraska men in the 1000m.

Seems like an odd strategy to effectively only field 2/3rds of a team, but I guess they're B1G champs, so it's working.
Wow, what rock did you crawl out from under? Let's see.....18 events and 32 competitors allowed from each team with a max of 4 competitors per event per team and 3 events per man. How would you do it genius?

happy0005.r191677.gif

They may just end up as the best Husker men's team this season.
Hard to compare with the grapplers since the B1G is easily superior to the other conferences in wrestling but those two are easily at the top for now.

Originally posted by knightwxc5000:

Wow, what rock did you crawl out from under? Let's see.....18 events and 32 competitors allowed from each team with a max of 4 competitors per event per team and 3 events per man. How would you do it genius?
^^^^^
You seem angry. Just breathe. I was just surprised NU only had two entrants over mid distance and distance events. Not really sure who pissed in your Cheerios this morning, but calm down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT