ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Adrian Martinez-UFL MVP

so skip pulled him last week for a half, then started him again and it worked. dont know how many times many suggested the same years ago with frosty. the kid just needed a little tough love coaching. wish him the best.
If you watched the last two games, Holtz was not afraid to lay into him when he made mistakes.

Adrian's stats today: Passing 13-23 98Y, 1TD, 0 INT Rushing 11-52, 2 TD's. No sacks.
He started off slow (they also had no running game until late in the first half), but B'hams defense meant they never trailed. Key also was that he didn't turn the ball over.

If you watched the last two games, Holtz was not afraid to lay into him when he made mistakes.

Adrian's stats today: Passing 13-23 98Y, 1TD, 0 INT Rushing 11-52, 2 TD's. No sacks.
He started off slow (they also had no running game until late in the first half), but B'hams defense meant they never trailed. Key also was that he didn't turn the ball over.
played within his talents and won magnificently

Yes, he’s a good kid. Mother died of cancer when he was young. Humble, Played for DONU with a broken jaw. Well behaved enough to be hired as an intern at his school he transferred from.
Easy to wish him the best, and to be happy about his success.
And damaged knee

Thanks for sharing on a Husker message board why K State coaches are the best.

For a guy who presents himself as being intelligent, I don’t understand why you are surprised when fans here give you a hard time.
i thought it confirmed what i have read over and over again here about frosty.

point taken. amart is a fine dude. and time has shown N's problems were not his doings in spite of what i read from a few here at the time.
As someone who traveled south to watch NU kick the shit out of KSU in the mid 80s in the Little Apple, let me say that AMart's move to KSU was the thing that gave him a chance at a pro career. Coaches were clearly a cut a cut above what was on offer in Lincoln then.

It’s understandable if AMart credits development at KSU. The fact that he was there at all, and to the degree he improved while there, just speaks to the disaster that was Frost.

Reactions: AVeritas
And damaged knee
Yep – forgot about that. What a bunch of assholes at Colorado

only thing I was a little ticked off at him about was that he didn’t wrap himself around the ball against Michigan when he was taking us down to score. But the refs kind of screwed him there-Not calling the play dead until they managed to punch the ball out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT