ADVERTISEMENT

Comforting Thought

pascal

Sophomore
Aug 26, 2022
At this point in time we have a football coach and basketball coach both with the worst winning percentages in our respective program's history. I realize that isn't a fair assessment in Rhule's case but it stands true irregardless. Hoiberg has, by far, the worst record in our proud history. In fact, no one is even close.
Rebuilding my mustard plaster, he's just been plain awful.
Point is, you can't depend on the rebuilding excuse for eternity. You can't blame the previous coach forever. I even saw some Riley blaming today.
At some point you stop and demand excellence from the AD on down.

Reactions: Crisker and t7w0c1
At this point in time we have a football coach and basketball coach both with the worst winning percentages in our respective program's history. I realize that isn't a fair assessment in Rhule's case but it stands true irregardless. Hoiberg has, by far, the worst record in our proud history. In fact, no one is even close.
Point is, you can't depend on the rebuilding excuse for eternity. You can't blame the previous coach forever. I even saw some Riley blaming today.
Feel better?

"I realize that isn't a fair assessment in Rhule's case but (I’ll go with it anyway).” smh

Last edited:
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

I really hope we land a young, hungry hoops coach to bring much needed energy back to our mausoleum of a basketball program after we finish 10th or worse again this year

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim
Irregardless?

Cool, hope it gets better for you.

Reactions: bigboxes
According to the dictionary regardless and irregardless are interchangeable.

But keep making fools of yourselves.

derp.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT