ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado

red scowl

Senior
May 19, 2018
This is not a good team. I've read some of the prognostications. They have an above average quarterback. They have decent wide outs. They don't have any type of depth. Their front line players are average.

They have a losing record in the weak PAC-12 since they left. If we can't beat them, it will be a long season. Frost seems uber confident. I hope so. We roll.

No koolaid, I'm sick of that shit.

Montez has athletic written all over him, but he can get erratic at times. He is pretty mobile and we have struggled with that big time in the past. I would say that as long as Chinander mixes it up and confuses him with fake blitzes and takes some risks aggressively, we give ourselves a good chance.

I mean, Nebraska has a ton of young guys this year, off of a 4-8 team, playing their first game in week 2. It’s hard to say Nebraska is good, yet..
Win the game by their players s passion, work hard used their talent, competitive, efforts and throw their spirit on the field. Young or years experience players isn't matter anymore.

This is not a good team. I've read some of the prognostications. They have an above average quarterback. They have decent wide outs. They don't have any type of depth. Their front line players are average.

They have a losing record in the weak PAC-12 since they left. If we can't beat them, it will be a long season. Frost seems uber confident. I hope so. We roll.

F*ck yea, I'll buy that for a dollar.

We used saying same thing to Northern Illinois last year!

But I have in faith with Huskers will roll well over Colorado! GBR

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT