ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Game

goldencohusker

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 7, 2018
Since sleeping off last night's Rhule's Frost-like debut doesn't seem to have made me feel any better, the only other option is to look forward.

Is it too soon to call the CU game a must win game? In order to keep the goal of going to a bowl game realistic, keep the apparently still fragile psychy of the team from bottoming out early in the season, and keep a desperate and exhausted fan base from gravitating to the ledge, it seems like one.

If CU plays TCU competitively this weekend, it seems like they are going to come into the game with more confidence than NU will. Nothing they saw watching NU play last night is going to put doubt in their heads, and Folsom is going to be a hostile environment for Deion's home debut. Hopefully, Rhule can show the team and the fans that he can instill the confidence, abilities, and execution to step on the throat of an opponent in the 4th quarter. Fair or not, NU isn't Temple or Baylor in terms of patience for a slow rebuild.

Since sleeping off last night's Rhule's Frost-like debut doesn't seem to have made me feel any better, the only other option is to look forward.

Is it too soon to call the CU game a must win game? In order to keep the goal of going to a bowl game realistic, keep the apparently still fragile psychy of the team from bottoming out early in the season, and keep a desperate and exhausted fan base from gravitating to the ledge, it seems like one.

If CU plays TCU competitively this weekend, it seems like they are going to come into the game with more confidence than NU will. Nothing they saw watching NU play last night is going to put doubt in their heads, and Folsom is going to be a hostile environment for Deion's home debut. Hopefully, Rhule can show the team and the fans that he can instill the confidence, abilities, and execution to step on the throat of an opponent in the 4th quarter. Fair or not, NU isn't Temple or Baylor in terms of patience for a slow rebuild.
The CU game will be interesting and I agree with you. If TCU kicks them in the teeth, as the should, I'll feel pretty good about next week. I think their lines on both sides are lacking and we will take advantage. Hopefully we can get some kinks worked out in the next 3 weeks before it comes crunch time.

CU will be in a shell after getting their asses exposed by TCU. They do not have the MN defense we saw last night. We will score by running the ball on them all day long.
I think you’re right so I’m guessing our coaches will choose to do the opposite and throw it around a bunch.

Again till I see Colorado play we don’t how good of team they have…
Expect TCU to win convincingly..

Advantage is it’s Prime’s first home game and we need to do too them what they did when it was SF home opener..

Going to be a damn long ride back home on Sunday if we don’t win this game..

If TCU blows out CU, but we lose to them in the same way we did to Minnesota and make Deion look smart, then it gets ugly quick.

This board will probably burn down. Then expect to start seeing a lot of posts about how we should have hired Urban or Lance Leopold instead.

If TCU blows out CU, but we lose to them in the same way we did to Minnesota and make Deion look smart, then it gets ugly quick.

This board will probably burn down. Then expect to start seeing a lot of posts about how we should have hired Urban or Lance Leopold instead.
Or Deion himself

Reactions: otismotis08
The CU game is a must win if we hope to get bowl eligible this year, imo.

I was hoping for an upset yesterday to help make 6 wins this year. 😐

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT