ADVERTISEMENT

coaching carousel starts early: Franklin to Florida?

A head coach with any integrity isn't going to switch jobs and abandon his players when his team is still midway into the season.

Now IF Florida wants to fire their head coach during the season and name a temporary interim coach that's on the staff or unemployed for the rest of the season, that's fine. BUT I wouldn't want a new head coach that was willing to abandon his team midway through the season. That lack of integrity likely will come back to bite you in the future.

Last edited:
Florida should make a baller move for Ryan Day.

Then it would be fun to watch Ohio State pontificate about bringing in Jim Harbaugh or Nick Saban to return them to winning.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
Florida should make a baller move for Ryan Day.

Then it would be fun to watch Ohio State pontificate about bringing in Jim Harbaugh or Nick Saban to return them to winning.
Florida already tried the former Urban Meyer OC route.

They decided that 3 straight trips to the SEC Championship game and winning Orange Bowls wasn't good enough for them.

Now they're being appropriately punished by the football gods.

As stated above, no way this is happening where he leaves to head to Florida this early in the season... that said, IF that ever happened it would create a giant shit show here in Nebraska again because of Rhule's connection to PSU... I really don't want to have to live through another bs carrousel with this team

Florida already tried the former Urban Meyer OC route.

They decided that 3 straight trips to the SEC Championship game and winning Orange Bowls wasn't good enough for them.

Now they're being appropriately punished by the football gods.
As they should. Alabama actually did a good job, but I hope all of these schools like Bama, Florida, Georgia, etc all fail hard at some point. It's great for fan bases to get humbled.

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT