ADVERTISEMENT

Club Seating @ Memorial

JabroniBlvd

Sophomore
Nov 5, 2005
Any feedback on the 400 outdoor club levels with the red seat backs in East stadium? I didn't know if it would be a good spot for a family with kids to sit there or not... I've sat everywhere on the 'regular seats' on all sides but haven't tried any club level seating before.

Any feedback on the 400 outdoor club levels with the red seat backs in East stadium? I didn't know if it would be a good spot for a family with kids to sit there or not... I've sat everywhere on the 'regular seats' on all sides but haven't tried any club level seating before.
Too hot at the early games (sun), too cold in November (wind). Your kids will not enjoy it up there.

Anything has got to be better than waiting 40 minutes to get on an elevator for 200 level.

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
I have club seats in 400 level. Only steps away from air conditionin or heat, which makes half time comfortable even on tough weather days. No exposure to rain if you are a few rows back. Short bathroom lines and concession lines. I have held the seats since the East stadium expansion. Biggest pain is the sun can be in your eyes near sunset. I would prefer my club seats to be on the west stadium, but I have no complaints.

My only problem with the west club seats is I have a bad knee and being stuck with it at 90 degrees for 4 hours hurts. I like it better up in the 600s because there is more leg room.

My only problem with the west club seats is I have a bad knee and being stuck with it at 90 degrees for 4 hours hurts. I like it better up in the 600s because there is more leg room.
The lack of leg room is no joke. Everyone is cramped including the professional horse jockey who sat next to me vs. Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT