ADVERTISEMENT

Classless Iowa fans at game day

Aug 23, 2004
Watching game day this morning I noticed a Iowa fan holding up a black t-shirt with the outline of the state of Nebraska and the words worst state ever! I don't get it you beat Nebraska move on!

Oh well, most people in this country couldn't find Nebraska on a map, let alone most other states that don't border where they live.

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
Watching game day this morning I noticed a Iowa fan holding up a black t-shirt with the outline of the state of Nebraska and the words worst state ever! I don't get it you beat Nebraska move on!
Pretty sure they stole that from us

Those signs and shirts are all over Michigan but with the state outline of Ohio. People who have their panties in a bunch need to realize how a heated rivalry works. And yes, like it or not, Iowa is our rival. We have allowed that to happen.

They still aren't sure how to handle that they beat a 5-6 team by 8 points. I think they're gonna get smoked today. Please KO them MSU!

Coming from someone who has a garment side-business, don't blame the fan, blame the manufacturer. Somebody took a T-shirt he paid 97 cents for bulk, spent a buck heat-pressing the vinyl slogan on it, and sold it to the fool for $20.

There are a lot of classless Iowa fans, but it has nothing to do with a t-shirt.

If the situation was in reverse I could see some Nebraska fan doing the same thing in INDY.

No biggie.

let's be realistic here, Iowa beat a 5-6 team by 8 points who had 4 picks thrown, one being a pick 6 and also had almost or over 100 plus yards in penalties on them. That's actually saying a lot.

actually I started the phrase " worst (fill in the blank) ever" when I commented on a downstairs guys video, and they stole it from me.
and the iowegian stole it from them.
so iowa is the worst state ever.

Rather have 0 quality loses than 7.
Look a hogeye fan over here on our mb. In your head and you are worried about how your hogeyes only won last week by 8 points with NU throwing 4 interceptions. Gonna be an ass whooping tonight by MSU. I'm thinking something like last year, probably worse though. Hogeyes didn't have to play anybody from the east all season. But, tonight they will, and it will show.

Reactions: huskerssalts
lived in both .. no comparison , well sort of with decent people .. but living in Iowa is better .. sorry its the truth.. better taxes, education level is higher , more higher level institutions , nice natural lakes , lots less crime

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
Look a hogeye fan over here on our mb. In your head and you are worried about how your hogeyes only won last week by 8 points with NU throwing 4 interceptions. Gonna be an ass whooping tonight by MSU. I'm thinking something like last year, probably worse though. Hogeyes didn't have to play anybody from the east all season. But, tonight they will, and it will show.
Leghorn where you been man havn't heard from you since last week.

that makes 2 of us, I grew up in Nebraska and moved to Iowa for several years in Fort Dodge Iowa...as you can see i moved back pretty fast. I hated Iowa, the differences in some of there rules, how the area was ran to even the trash pick ups and some of that crap. Oh and you can't own a high powered rifle because of how flat the area was? I mean wtf is wrong with these guys lol. Nebraska is differently the good life compared to Iowa.

lived in both .. no comparison , well sort of with decent people .. but living in Iowa is better .. sorry its the truth.. better taxes, education level is higher , more higher level institutions , nice natural lakes , lots less crime

They also give out CCW permits to people who cant read or write..

Boo hoo. Remember Sal is dead go big red? It's a rivalry. Don't lose to a shitty Iowa team.

well t
Watching game day this morning I noticed a Iowa fan holding up a black t-shirt with the outline of the state of Nebraska and the words worst state ever! I don't get it you beat Nebraska move on![/QUOTE well that state gas 5 more national titles then their state has!! Cannot be that bad??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT