ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs lose today

Broncos have some young DBs who have some game. Should just cut Kareem Jackson, or trade him for a bag of doorknobs.

These other guys stepping up also takes some of the sting out of the 3rd round pick they wasted on Riley Moss.

So I listened to the sooner post game call in show last night on the way home from Oklahoma and they were SOOOOO ready to throw their whole team off the Cliff … one game …. Mahomes is still on the upward track

Haven’t seen Chiefs play that bad in ages. They don’t have a great defense, but the offense usually bails them out. It was just Murphys law for Chiefs today. Couldn’t do anything right. Think I heard PM had been dealing with the flu all week.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Haven’t seen Chiefs play that bad in ages. They don’t have a great defense, but the offense usually bails them out. It was just Murphys law for Chiefs today. Couldn’t do anything right. Think I heard PM had been dealing with the flu all week.
They have the #7 defense, best one in several years. Their receivers suck. Not scoring TDs and dropping balls all over the place

Reactions: BleedRed78
well if the Chiefs had 3 all pro WR’s and 2 HoF tight ends, they would’ve won today.

hard to blame patty given the hand he was dealt

kansas-city-chiefs-royals_jun.gif

I'd like to see the Chiefs make a move for Derrick Henry before the deadline. Good for the Chiefs, good chance for DH to get a ring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT