ADVERTISEMENT

Chasing 3- Fall Camp

Who was the WR Neyor and Banks had to talk to and tell him to keep going? I was thinking it was Coleman cause that was the first person the camera showed running after that,

On the plus side it’s good to see SR leadership out of those two already. Sad that 2 new guys have to push a starter from last year to keep going.

Good to see Rhule get a good chance to coach kids in front of a “crowd”. Think he nailed it that the teams been to afraid to play in front of people.

Who was the WR Neyor and Banks had to talk to and tell him to keep going? I was thinking it was Coleman cause that was the first person the camera showed running after that,

On the plus side it’s good to see SR leadership out of those two already. Sad that 2 new guys have to push a starter from last year to keep going.

Good to see Rhule get a good chance to coach kids in front of a “crowd”. Think he nailed it that the teams been to afraid to play in front of people.
Coleman seems lazy, body language doesn’t appear like he’s that interested in being great

Great stuff as always. The addition of a narrator is interesting... he sounds like he's narrating a nature documentary or something haha it kinda takes me out of it a bit.

Reactions: HBK4life
He's been struggling from the sound of things. Not all that unusual to be honest. Hopefully the kid can push through because he could be a good one someday.
I went to the Maryland game last year, I watched Coleman dog it down field on routes all game and never hustled back to the huddle to get the plays and get set. Drove me nuts, I became obsessed zeroing in on how lazy he looked all game, you never get to see that watching on TV. If he doesn’t play with some urgency he will get passed over, which is fine, best players up

I went to the Maryland game last year, I watched Coleman dog it down field on routes all game and never hustled back to the huddle to get the plays and get set. Drove me nuts, I became obsessed zeroing in on how lazy he looked all game, you never get to see that watching on TV. If he doesn’t play with some urgency he will get passed over, which is fine, best players up
I said it in another thread a few months ago. Long story short, I just don't think Coleman likes playing football.

Reactions: HuskerO
I said it in another thread a few months ago. Long story short, I just don't think Coleman likes playing football.
This is one of those times you just really really wish D. Bell hadn’t got injured… he could have played a lot this year.
Really glad that IGC is healthy now

The qb gets blamed for the late INT in that game, but the pass was for malachi and he stopped on the route. It was right in front of me.

I was thinking the exact same thing as I was at that game too. I was honestly surprised he didn't get benched due to his (perceived) lack of effort.

I could never understand how a high level athlete didn't go balls to the wall on every play. Or at least make it look like you were going hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT