ADVERTISEMENT

Chasing 3- CU week- New

I dunno but hearing that song is pretty disturbing knowing it was about a 6yo and then reading the lyrics.
Neil says it was about his wife....

Inspiration​

[edit]
Diamond has provided different explanations for the song's origins. In a 2007 interview, he stated the inspiration for the song was John F. Kennedy's daughter, Caroline, who was 11 years old at the time it was released.[3][4] Diamond sang the song for her at her 50th birthday celebration in 2007.[5] On December 21, 2011, in an interview on CBS's The Early Show, Diamond said that a magazine cover photo of Caroline as a young child on a horse[6] with her parents created an image in his mind, and the rest of the song came together about five years after seeing the picture.[7] However, in 2014, Diamond said the song was about his then-wife Marcia, but he needed a three-syllable name to fit the melody.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Caroline

It’s a small deal - but when they flash to his wife’s business he stays out of the official group photos, to not distract from his wife’s moment. He’s a good man, humble and selfless leader. Rooting for you coach!!!!

Damn. Rhule got me ready to run through a brick wall!! LFG!!
Holy crap - if we get these very week I’m gonna have to go to rehab for my koolaid addiction.

christmas love GIF by Kool Aid

The one thing it seems we can gather from Rhule's culture is that his teams don't seem to lack effort. Even last year at 5-7, Nebraska lost games due to skill issues, not a lack of effort. That bodes well compared to the last 12 years.

The one thing it seems we can gather from Rhule's culture is that his teams don't seem to lack effort. Even last year at 5-7, Nebraska lost games due to skill issues, not a lack of effort. That bodes well compared to the last 12 years.
They have confidence and know they should have been a 10-win team last year if we didn't have 3 turnover machines at QB. The only real simply outmatched loss was National Champion Michigan. The D knows that if the O takes care of the ball they will be in every game.

They have confidence and know they should have been a 10-win team last year if we didn't have 3 turnover machines at QB. The only real simply outmatched loss was National Champion Michigan. The D knows that if the O takes care of the ball they will be in every game.
I rewatched the highlights of the 2010 Texas Nebraska game and damn, I don't remember those teams being so ass. Terrible execution, terrible effort, especially Ricky Thenarse on D.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I like how rhule in the videos keeps saying just go out and do the best you can...without worrying about too much...
that seems to be hiting the nail on the head..

Reactions: RedMyMind
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT