ADVERTISEMENT

CFB betting, whatever week we're in

Michigan has allowed themselves to be pushed into the same corner as Dame did when they lost to UNI. Another loss before OSU and bye bye any hope of a playoff berth, as unikely as that is. They have to hope to beat USC and somehow, again, unlikely, to run the table all the waay to OSU.

Of course, Oregon looms later on their schedule, but beat USC and Oregon and finish 10-2 losing to OSU, and they have a chance. BTW, not a Michigan fan in the least. I just know the big schools are generally just hard to knock out if they get things squared away QB wise.

Having said that, I did play one small parlay with USC and giving the points. LOL
I have no faith in Michigan and think that line should be more like +9.5 instead of +5.5

When lines make no sense to me I play them because books aren’t in the charity business

I have no faith in Michigan and think that line should be more like +9.5 instead of +5.5

When lines make no sense to me I play them because books aren’t in the charity business
I considered taking Bowling Green + 22.5 against T A&M on the road based on BG's strong game against PSU, who I think is probably a TD better than A & M. So, I dug a little deeper to find since 2021 BG is 0-5 ATS coming off a bye week, so I had to make myself pass.
Still interested to see how this game plays out.

here's what I have put in already this weekend(will be many more in addition):

NU -9
SJSU +11.5 @ wazzu

West Va -2.5 vs KU
Coastal Car +3.5 vs UVA
Buffalo +13.5 @ NIU
L'ville -11 vs GT
Mich +5.5 vs USC
Ark/Auburn OVER 56
Navy +9 vs Memphis
LSU -23.5 vs UCLA
Mizzou -20 vs Vandy
BYU +6.5 vs Kst
+ Huskers OVER 13.5 1st half points

I considered taking Bowling Green + 22.5 against T A&M on the road based on BG's strong game against PSU, who I think is probably a TD better than A & M. So, I dug a little deeper to find since 2021 BG is 0-5 ATS coming off a bye week, so I had to make myself pass.
So given that info, it would make sense to take A&M, right?

So given that info, it would make sense to take A&M, right?
Not really when I actually like BG to cover. I didn't play the game. Everything pointed to Bowling Green until I hit the results of them coming off bye weeks, and that stopped the wager for me.

Too many other plays to make to even go against 3+ years of historical date. I try not to make teams do something they haven't been able to do for more than a couple years. Its just me.

Are you really not going to answer this question, @SomedayHusker ?

After posting “heavy” and “uncomfortable amount” to describe your bet?

I had the NU moneyline last year @ Illinois for $500 as an underdog. Posted my ticket on this very board, as @JOHNNY N will recall.

Don’t be a bitch for once in your god forsaken meaningless pointless life

• Haha
Reactions: SomedayHusker
Are you really not going to answer this question, @SomedayHusker ?

After posting “heavy” and “uncomfortable amount” to describe your bet?

I had the NU moneyline last year @ Illinois for $500 as an underdog. Posted my ticket on this very board, as @JOHNNY N will recall.

Don’t be a bitch for once in your god forsaken meaningless pointless life
LOL

For “not being on my nuts” you sure do ask me a lot of pointless questions. Notice I don’t ask you anything about your life, because who gives a shit? But here you are yipping your weirdly obsessed beta ass non-stop on gameday..I’m about to join about 80 friends and family in watching the game out of town, so peace ✌🏻

Get a life dude, you’re gettin real weird about this.

LOL

For “not being on my nuts” you sure do ask me a lot of pointless questions. Notice I don’t ask you anything about your life, because who gives a shit? But here you are yipping your weirdly obsessed beta ass non-stop on gameday..I’m about to join about 80 friends and family in watching the game out of town, so peace ✌🏻

Get a life dude, you’re gettin real weird about this.
You’ve already said enough about my personal life on this board.

How much is a “heavy”, “uncomfortable” amount?

Easy question/answer, cowardly bitch.

Curious how much of your wife’s money she lets you play with since you added these descriptors.

Last edited:
I post my betting slips, @SomedayHusker runs and hides

What a pussy
Kong, didn't you just say the other day you don't judge those by how much they wager?

Something like there are >$5.00 bettors on here, or something like that.

(I'm not gonna look it up). I take that back, I did look it up on page 6 this thread I believe.

This thread, your post # 221.

Last edited:
Kong, didn't you just say the other day you don't judge those by how much they wager?

(I'm not gonna look it up). I take that back, I did look it up on page 6 this thread I believe.

He’s boasting about going “heavy” on this game.

I’d like some context

We all already know he’s poor in addition to being a coward and a bitch

His answer would make for a good laugh

Draft Kings has a 25% Profit Boost on the game tonight. That brought the Illinois money line to +350, so I took it. Not because I think Illinois will win, but if they do - I want to get paid for it.

GBR!!!

Reactions: king_kong_
Keeping tabs realtime this week:

NU -9
NU 1st half OVER 13.5
SJSU +11.5 @ wazzu

West Va -2.5 vs KU

Coastal Car +3.5 vs UVA
Buffalo +13.5 @ NIU

L'ville -11 vs GT
Mich +5.5 vs USC
Ark/Auburn OVER 56

Navy +9 vs Memphis
LSU -23.5 vs UCLA
Mizzou -20 vs Vandy
BYU +6.5 vs Kst

Will notate any adds (there will be many)

Adding OkSt +1 vs Utah
Adding Hawaii -10 vs UNI

9-6 this weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: JOHNNY N
Michigan has allowed themselves to be pushed into the same corner as Dame did when they lost to UNI. Another loss before OSU and bye bye any hope of a playoff berth, as unikely as that is. They have to hope to beat USC and somehow, again, unlikely, to run the table all the waay to OSU.

Of course, Oregon looms later on their schedule, but beat USC and Oregon and finish 10-2 losing to OSU, and they have a chance. BTW, not a Michigan fan in the least. I just know the big schools are generally just hard to knock out if they get things squared away QB wise.

Having said that, I did play one small parlay with USC and giving the points. LOL
power football >>> finesse, pass-first football

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3

This is a very common problem that makes perfect mathematical sense with people who talk a lot (not all of them). They spew so much bullshit that they lose track of what they’ve claimed, can’t deliver, have little integrity, etc. I’m sure you know other blow hards that are this way. I know I do.

Just watch how he calls me a “cowardly bitch”…ANONYMOUSLY OVER THE INTERNET 🤣🤣🤣 The joke of course writes itself.

This is a very common problem with people who talk a lot (not all of them). They spew so much bullshit that they lose track of what they’ve claimed, can’t deliver, have little integrity, etc. I’m sure you know other blow hards that are this way. I know I do.

Just watch how he calls me a “cowardly bitch”…ANONYMOUSLY OVER THE INTERNET 🤣🤣🤣 The joke of course writes itself.
You fellas have a deep seated dislike, maybe even a stronger emotion, toward each other. It's really salty and sometimes its hard to figure out Who's on First.

In my case, I probably lead this entire forum on having guys in my Ignore Hopper. We're supposed to enjoy ourselves here, and when they write shit I don't condone, or just some dumbass visitor on here to cause trouble, I just add them to my group.

And I've had some lengthy run-ins with a few guys, so I talk a lot of shit sometimes too. It gets to the point where the object of the exchange is to argue, insult and piss each other off even more.

Its all good, to each his own. I like both of you guys.

Last edited:
You fellas have a deep seated dislike, maybe even a stronger emotion, toward each other. It's really salty.

In my case, I probably lead this entire forum on having guys in my Ignore Hopper. We're supposed to enjoy ourselves here, and when they write shit I don't condone, I just add them to my group.

It’s all good, to each his own. I like both of you guys.
You’re a good dude yourself, brother. I enjoy reading your breakdowns on horse racing even though I don’t watch it. I have a very optimistic view on people in general and have no one in my ignore list.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
You’re a good dude yourself, brother. I enjoy reading your breakdowns on horse racing even though I don’t watch it. I have a very optimistic view on people in general and have no one in my ignore list.
That giant favorite ML parlay

😂😂😂😂

There are 8 year olds with a better read on college football than you

Thanks for the fact-based intellect, anonymous keyboard! Can’t wait to hear more of your home runs! 😁
How much is “heavy”?

Why won’t you answer this simple question, very tough and very smart guy?

You fellas have a deep seated dislike, maybe even a stronger emotion, toward each other. It's really salty and sometimes its hard to figure out Who's on First.

In my case, I probably lead this entire forum on having guys in my Ignore Hopper. We're supposed to enjoy ourselves here, and when they write shit I don't condone, or just some dumbass visitor on here to cause trouble, I just add them to my group.

And I've had some lengthy run-ins with a few guys, so I talk a lot of shit sometimes too. It gets to the point where the object of the exchange is to argue, insult and piss each other off even more.

Its all good, to each his own. I like both of you guys.
Super easy to figure out

He told me I put my little girl in the hospital with karma from my posts here

Something only a butthurt cvnt would do

Why are you so needy tho?
You volunteered that you were betting “heavy”. “An uncomfortable amount”.

If you don’t want questions, save the flowery prose.

Once again you have invited this. And now you’re running from it.

You volunteered that you were betting “heavy”. “An uncomfortable amount”.

If you don’t want questions, save the flowery prose.

Once again you have invited this. And now you’re running from it.
It was 30X more than I usually bet, so very relatively heavy. You obviously agree with your -9 bet that by all metrics we both thought that game should’ve been ours. Sucks for us, but we move on to next week.

It was 30X more than I usually bet, so very relatively heavy. You obviously agree with your -9 bet that by all metrics we both thought that game was ours. Sucks for us, but we move on to next week.
So, $60 instead of $2?

Keeping tabs realtime this week:

NU -9
NU 1st half OVER 13.5
SJSU +11.5 @ wazzu

West Va -2.5 vs KU

Coastal Car +3.5 vs UVA
Buffalo +13.5 @ NIU

L'ville -11 vs GT
Mich +5.5 vs USC
Ark/Auburn OVER 56

Navy +9 vs Memphis
LSU -23.5 vs UCLA
Mizzou -20 vs Vandy
BYU +6.5 vs Kst

Will notate any adds (there will be many)

Adding OkSt +1 vs Utah
Adding Hawaii -10 vs UNI

9-6 this weekend
Wins are wins

Onward

Holding my nose and betting:

NYG +6.5 @ CLE
DEN +6 @ TB
TEN -2.5 vs GB

Bowling Green was only beaten by 6 points, so they covered easily, but since I didn't play the game...big whooppee for me!! LOL

Giants +6.5
Bears ML
Titans -2.5
Cowboys -1
Falcons +3
Good luck even though I've never, and don't plan to, ever wager on the NFL.

I have noticed the streamers that run along the bottom of certain NFL games that likely influence some bettors to play one angle for or versus a team. I remember seeing the Pats covered something like 30 straight times in a certain category before their last game. Then the Pats promptly got blown out. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: SomedayHusker
Nebraska, Syracuse, Memphis, FIU ML parlay +245
this heavy favorite parlay went 0-4, including an outright loss by FIU to an FCS team

hahahaha.gif

so bad I'm actually kind of impressed

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT