ADVERTISEMENT

CFB betting week 3

the last man on earth GIF by Fox TV
Uggg, what is that from? I totally can't place it! Madmen?

I’m 10x more of a Husker fan 🤔 Not on any Packers message boards.

We all look forward to more Kong trying to dunk on someone’s picks while going 3-4. Truly the most Colorado thing someone can do 🤣 Put your watch down, Shiderrr.
3-4 is better than 1-5

This weekend couldn’t have gone better

Your terrible picks all lose & your QB is hurt

Isn’t karma the best?!

I look forward to you never posting picks again because that’s what cowards do.

• Haha
Reactions: SomedayHusker
@SomedayHusker told me that my opinions posted here helped put my sweet innocent infant daughter in the hospital.

Since that day, I have been telling him to fvck himself every chance I get. Been about 6 months.

Happy to report she’s never been happier or healthier than today!
That's good to hear. Always wish the best for everyone's families, especially their children.

@SomedayHusker told me that my opinions posted here helped put my sweet innocent infant daughter in the hospital.

Since that day, I have been telling him to fvck himself every chance I get. Been about 6 months.

Happy to report she’s never been happier or healthier than today!
That wasn’t anything to do with your opinions, but whatever helps you muck up the gambling thread some more.

More to do with you telling a Nebraska QB to kill himself, which is both not an opinion and a hell of a karma killer.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
I'd be careful with that game. Oregon will regroup and OSU I think isn't very good. If I was going to bet that game, which I wont, I'd take Oregon. I'm still looking to see what stands out to me.
Those games are goofy and I'd take any points I could get .

That wasn’t anything to do with your opinions, but whatever helps you muck up the gambling thread some more. More to do with you telling a Nebraska QB to kill himself, which is both not an opinion and a hell of a karma killer.
You should’ve just apologized after you said it.

Another thing cowards never do.

Maybe karma is trying to tell you something? Have you tried not being such an out-of-control, emotionally bitter, elitist douche bag towards nearly everyone?
Yea it had to do with a 4 year old comment and not at all with me telling you that your moronic opinions are moronic

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get f’d @SomedayHusker !

I actually did. You didn’t accept it. Do you write high school history books?
No you didn’t. Here is what you wrote:

Well I did write it, can’t get anything past this guy. I simply believe in Karma, man. I sincerely didn’t mean to offend with that comment. It’s genuinely what I believe could be happening.

I won’t apologize for believing in Karma and I’m thinking beyond just this board, but like so many have had to say to you before, you knew that.

Cowardly little boy posts right there.

Happy to report that shitting down your throat for 6 straight months seems to have given me terrific karma!

Never better in Kong Kingdom! GBR!

Yea it had to do with a 4 year old comment and not at all with me telling you that your moronic opinions are moronic

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get f’d @SomedayHusker !
You
No you didn’t. Here is what you wrote:

Cowardly little boy posts right there.

Happy to report that shitting down your throat for 6 straight months seems to have given me terrific karma!

Never better in Kong Kingdom! GBR!
Well I did write it, can’t get anything past this guy. I simply believe in Karma, man. I sincerely didn’t mean to offend with that comment. It’s genuinely what I believe could be happening. It probably wasn’t the time or place for me to weigh in on that, so as a fellow family man, I’m sorry for that.

Anyways. Best of luck to Sims. I incorrectly predicted he would do well enough here. By all accounts he was a fantastic and supportive teammate. That takes great strength when you’re struggling like he was.

I do not care for your remorse, your apologies, your excuses, or any of your worthless thoughts in general.

you believe my opinions about Nebraska Football put my little girl in the hospital because you don't agree with them. softest shit ever.

get f****d.
LOL, dude, you’re just a flat out pathological liar…this is the karma I’m talking about. None of this has anything to do with football opinions. You’re simply not genuine in SO MANY instances…Also said “sorry to hear about your little one” Surely you remember deleting that out of my quote from 10 minutes ago to spin your narrative. Anything to lie and spin your way onto the internet, it’s just so pathetic and unimpressive.

Seriously, just be real for once. It’s actually easier..Don’t you ever get tired of yourself doing this?? You don’t constantly feel like a pathetic loser for having to invent total lies to sound better?? Did you not think I also had access to the quotes??? Literally everybody can click on them and easily see that you’re lying 🤣

• Haha
You

LOL, dude, you’re just a flat out pathological liar…this is the karma I’m talking about. None of this has anything to do with football opinions. You’re simply not genuine in SO MANY instances…Also said “sorry to hear about your little one” Surely you remember deleting that out of my quote from 10 minutes ago to spin your narrative. Anything to lie and spin your way onto the internet, it’s just so pathetic and unimpressive.

Seriously, just be real for once. It’s actually easier..Don’t you ever get tired of yourself doing this?? You don’t constantly feel like a pathetic loser for having to invent total lies to sound better?? Did you not think I also had access to the quotes??? Literally everybody can click on them and easily see that you’re lying 🤣
I’m being real every time I tell you to get f*cked

Saying “sorry but that’s how I feel” isn’t an apology.

Saying “sorry but that’s what I believe is happening” isn’t an apology.

Saying “probably not the time/place” isn’t an apology.

Men own what they say. Little cowardly boys do this bullshit.

Everybody who reads your pissant posts will obviously agree.

Crapping all over you will never get old.

Karma karma karma

I’m being real every time I tell you to get f*cked

Saying “sorry but that’s how I feel” isn’t an apology.

Saying “sorry but that’s what I believe is happening” isn’t an apology.

Saying “probably not the time/place” isn’t an apology.

Men own what they say. Little cowardly boys do this bullshit.

Crapping all over you will never get old.
Right, owning what you say includes selectively deleting half my quotes to lie your way into being right. This is exactly why you’re the punchline around here, Preacher 😉

Right, owning what you say includes selectively deleting half my quotes to lie your way into being right. This is exactly why you’re the punchline around here, Preacher 😉
Are you sorry?

Do you apologize?

No. So why should I include that meaningless prelude to your actual thoughts?

You were butthurt about me calling your idiotic opinion on players fixing games idiotic and that was your response.

Emotional, douchey, etc. all the things you accuse me of right there in one little package.

Something about this, can’t quite put my finger on it, makes me think you’re not being genuine…
It’s the truth.

I know the statement he made about my baby girl while I was by her hospital bedside was rooted entirely in ignorance and fueled by butthurt.

No parent would ever say that to another.

Perhaps one day he will understand.

It’s the truth.

I know the statement he made about my baby girl while I was by her hospital bedside was rooted entirely in ignorance and fueled by butthurt.

No parent would ever say that to another.

Perhaps one day he will understand.

I missed the genesis of you and Someday’s love affair. But if he in fact, from what I’ve gathered, suggested or flat out said that your daughter’s condition/situation was karma for how you engage on the internet… that’s f’d up and I don’t blame you for hating him.

IDK? That’s all I got 🤷‍♂️

I missed the genesis of you and Someday’s love affair. But if he in fact, from what I’ve gathered, suggested or flat out said that your daughter’s condition/situation was karma for how you engage on the internet… that’s f’d up and I don’t blame you for hating him.

IDK? That’s all I got 🤷‍♂️
No “if” needed

That’s exactly what happened.

Reactions: V-Doub
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT