ADVERTISEMENT

CFB betting week 0

I have given up on opening an account at an online place..state of Nebraska not having it. Overall i'm in agreement, but i'm not one to lose control and therefore my life savings...so uggh

I just wantes to deposit a few hundy and have fun :(

Only work around I can find is to use a VPN

If anyone has any suggestions i'm all ears

I have given up on opening an account at an online place..state of Nebraska not having it. Overall i'm in agreement, but i'm not one to lose control and therefore my life savings...so uggh

Pay Me GIF

Reactions: JOHNNY N

that blows, man. I thought this was America.

There are a handful of people on Reddit saying DraftKings has somehow caught them using a VPN and banned them for life.

Since I own a rental in Iowa, I’m going to be setting up a micro PC there in the locked and mounted surveillance AV cabinet, accessing DraftKings through that, and remotely accessing the PC from wherever I want 😇

Do you not trust a site like Bovada? They’ve been around a long time and works in Nebraska, since they’re based in Canada.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
There are a handful of people on Reddit saying DraftKings has somehow caught them using a VPN and banned them for life.

Since I own a rental in Iowa, I’m going to be setting up a micro PC there in the locked and mounted surveillance AV cabinet, accessing DraftKings through that, and remotely accessing the PC from wherever I want 😇

Do you not trust a site like Bovada? They’ve been around a long time and works in Nebraska, since they’re based in Canada.

I saw Bovada, and if I do this, that is the site I will use. Great suggestion.

I also saw he issues folks had with the VPN and some claim they can use it as an excuse to not pay you even..no idea if true

Had Bovada for a long time before all of the legalization. Never had any issues.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
FSU went back to -12.
Honestly, first week spooks me out. Then having the game in Ireland is a bit strange for good team v bad team.
I just put in a simple $20 on FSU (-12) to make the game a bit more enjoyable to watch.

Outside of this random game...
Anybody else think *OVERS* this year, at least in the first couple weeks, will hit at a higher rate with the new helmet communication rules?

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT