ADVERTISEMENT

CB for Fidone.. he and family loves Nebraska!!

Callahan won in Big 10? How did that Big 10 title game for you all? What’s that Wisconsin just scored again?

That sure does show me who the boss is.
Don’t be that guy… Callahan won in the big 12. Pelini won in the big 10 and big 12. Do you really not understand the most basic English? Oh yeah, it’s Iowa. Education isn’t a big deal there…

Reactions: bshirt73
When was the last time Nebraska won 10 games in a season? Or should I ask how many coaches ago?
When was the last time iowa won a NC?

You are a tool trying to get this thread locked. If you can’t have Fidone, then you will do whatever you can to get the thread locked. Way to go.

When was the last time iowa won a NC?

You are a tool trying to get this thread locked. If you can’t have Fidone, then you will do whatever you can to get the thread locked. Way to go.

Iowa will be fine with our without Fidone. If we get him we will do with him what we did with Noah Fant; turn him into a first round NFL Draft pick. If he chooses to go to Nebraska then he can be like all the other Nebraska TE’s since 2008 and watch NFL football on TV instead of participating.

Iowa will be fine with our without Fidone. If we get him we will do with him what we did with Noah Fant. If he chooses to go to Nebraska then he can be like all the other Nebraska TE’s since 2008 and watch NFL football on TV instead of participating.
Keep being stupid. Cethan Carter, husker TE, caught his first NFL TD this year. I think that’s called participation. You disagree?

finally, an accurate statement. iowa's never done better than 'fine' in their entire football-playing history, regardless of who's on the team.

I would say winning 4 or 5 games a year is just fine at Nebraska. Give Frost a raise and an extension.

Wait you expect to impress any TE recruit with having one UDFA play in the league since 2008?
No hes impressed with far more than you think hot rod.. like being a lifelong Husker fan...the facilities.. the fact that he can get on the field soon...relationships with the coaches... its ok if you cant sell the same things to these kids... just accept it.. dont worry about us since we only win 4 or 5 games a year bud.. see ya soon

No hes impressed with far more than you think hot rod.. like being a lifelong Husker fan...the facilities.. the fact that he can get on the field soon...relationships with the coaches... its ok if you cant sell the same things to these kids... just accept it.. dont worry about us since we only win 4 or 5 games a year bud.. see ya soon

If he is so impressed with Nebraska and been a life long fan why isn’t he already committed?

If he is so impressed with Nebraska and been a life long fan why isn’t he already committed?
Because he’s a smart dude... he’s doing his due diligence.

Unlike Iowa recruits who only have offers from Iowa and schools in the MAAC, Fidone actually has a lot of options. But I understand why that would be hard for you to comprehend. You’ve already shown numerous times in this thread how challenging the English language is for you.

Reactions: SkerInCo
It’s been fun watching another thread end up being little step brother feel big and puff his chest like the pair one of the pair dropped but does anyone actually have any information that is current on this young man’s decision for college yet?

Because he’s a smart dude... he’s doing his due diligence.

Unlike Iowa recruits who only have offers from Iowa and schools in the MAAC, Fidone actually has a lot of options. But I understand why that would be hard for you to comprehend. You’ve already shown numerous times in this thread how challenging the English language is for you.

Looking at the current Iowa class most had a Nebbie offer.

The question was who were Jonathon Hayes and Marv Cook. I responded with TE’s Iowa produced in the 1980’s that were all pro. The point was Iowa has a history of developing great TE’s for the last 30-40 years. Not that Iowa’s TE success was 40 years ago.

I see why most Nebraska fans can’t grasp the difference. With they way you all proudly wear your Apex and Starter Jackets from the 90’s.

No, you threw them out first and someone asked, who? Nice try.

Reactions: timnsun
No Iowa fan thought KF was going to compete for a National Title in his 2nd year. Husker fans were sure Frost was going to win a natty in year 2 for Nebraska.

Let’s see if you can see the difference?

That isn’t true... Majority of us thought we would be playing in the B1G CCG, but to say Husker fans were sure they would be winning the natty in two years is a Iowa made up narrative..

Iowa will be fine with our without Fidone. If we get him we will do with him what we did with Noah Fant; turn him into a first round NFL Draft pick. If he chooses to go to Nebraska then he can be like all the other Nebraska TE’s since 2008 and watch NFL football on TV instead of participating.

There you go again, establishing the Iowa timeline standard. How do you all keep these self established timelines straight?

Reactions: timnsun
Says the guy going back thirty years to justify TE U. Priceless!

Actually what I have been saying is Iowa has a history going back 30+ years of having great TE’s. I can see why this trips up Husker fans though. All your time frames ended 20-30 years ago.

Be careful with your Apex Jacket. We don’t want to see your prized possession get trashed.

Reactions: Georgie Soloway
they don't. it's been posted numerous times how badly we have sucked this century and how our numbers still line up about even with yours.

They do? When did Nebraska last win a New Years Six Bowl game? How many Nebraska seasons ended in the final AP poll in the Top Ten? Or must I ignore that and go back to the 70’s and 80’s?

Reactions: Georgie Soloway
Were they committable offers, or just backup offers. You know, if plan A & B fall through, will get back to you.

Nebraska has had better recruiting rankings than Iowa for most of the past 20 years. Too bad that hasn’t stopped Nebraska from having 4 or 5 win seasons.

They do? When did Nebraska last win a New Years Six Bowl game? How many Nebraska seasons ended in the final AP poll in the Top Ten? Or must I ignore that and go back to the 70’s and 80’s?

boy ohh boy stick out your chest for crying out loud Iowa only won 3
New Years 6 bowls in it’s whole entire history..

At least we’ve won a conference title outright last...

You are bent to get this thread locked..

Nebraska has had better recruiting rankings than Iowa for most of the past 20 years. Too bad that hasn’t stopped Nebraska from having 4 or 5 win seasons.
This guy is hilarious. What will be even funnier is when Kirk finally steps down, if Iowa botches the hire in any way, shape or form, the drop will be fast and painful. Iowa is not a destination job. Iowa has no tradition or history that makes it stand out. Sure you have nice seasons. But that’s it. Your nicest season ever thudded loudly under the feet of Michigan State and then the feet of Christian McCaffrey.

No doubt Nebraska has been down. No one here will tell you otherwise no matter how much you pretend we do. Just because you pretend doesn’t make it so. Part of that has been botching hires. Frost will get this turned around and the stability will lead to Nebraska, with the talent they bring in, surpassing Iowa for good. Once the coaching catches up to the talent, you will see. But Frost has made some mistakes, and is figuring out what it takes to win in the B1G. He will get there. And when he does, I suspect we won’t be seeing much of you around these parts anymore.

Last edited:
Why do all timelines with Husker fans stop in the last century?
Yeah, we're not any good right now, and we haven't been great for a long time, but we did play for a national championship (however undeserved) in January 2002. Plus, we've played in as many Big Ten title games as Iowa, our lord and master. (You can use that last part in a meme if you'd like.) :Cool:

Actually what I have been saying is Iowa has a history going back 30+ years of having great TE’s. I can see why this trips up Husker fans though. All your time frames ended 20-30 years ago.

Be careful with your Apex Jacket. We don’t want to see your prized possession get trashed.
what you should be saying is iowa goes about 30+ years between having great TEs, save for 1 in between.

2 guys in the 80s, 1 in the 90s, 0 in the 2000s, 2 in the 2010s

very consistent!

Reactions: wkato

let me get this straight? you're puffing your chest out over an Orange Bowl win over Georgia Tech from 2009? That says it all.

let me get this straight? you're puffing your chest out over an Orange Bowl win over Georgia Tech from 2009? That says it all.
Michigan is making a really strong push for Fidone. They may be the leader now with a summer visit upcoming.

Keep firing coaches that always works for Nebraska. Nebraska is having its worst 20 years since the Cuban missle crisis because the world has changed and what worked for Nebraska 50 years ago just isn’t coming back.

It is so cute you all think otherwise.
Just like you thinking another kf is just around the corner, the world has passed iowa by

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT