ADVERTISEMENT

Carl Pelini

I Love You Legends GIF by Bud Light
I'm not gonna say anything today or tomorrow since we all want to enjoy a weekend of football.

On Sunday however, I am going to post something that maybe a couple people on here will read and the majority won't care to read, if they choose to read it at all.

I'm hoping the Huskers can pick up a W and make it an enjoyable day of watching
Alabama v. Tennessee and Georgia v. Texas.

I think you were the guy who went to France with his wife and kids saying it wasn't too expensive. What are you top three trips? The wife and I are planning on taking a trip somewhere, maybe with the kids, or possibly without.
You don’t need to rent a car and you don’t have to tip at meals. Walking is free which what you do most in Gay Paris

I'm not gonna say anything today or tomorrow since we all want to enjoy a weekend of football.

On Sunday however, I am going to post something that maybe a couple people on here will read and the majority won't care to read, if they choose to read it at all.

I'm hoping the Huskers can pick up a W and make it an enjoyable day of watching
Alabama v. Tennessee and Georgia v. Texas.
How do I get blasted for simply saying that I’m balancing our savings and spending to enjoy retirement? I don’t understand what was controversial about my original post and what makes you stew on it for two days after you said “I’m not going to say anything”.

Regardless, I look forward to hearing how I’m clueless on markets and financial well-being … again. I’m obviously a glutton for punishment because I will read it … again. 🤓😁

• Haha
Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
How do I get blasted for simply saying that I’m balancing our savings and spending to enjoy retirement? I don’t understand what was controversial about my original post and what makes you stew on it for two days after you said “I’m not going to say anything”.

Regardless, I look forward to hearing how I’m clueless on markets and financial well-being … again. I’m obviously a glutton for punishment because I will read it … again. 🤓😁
Why would you think I'm gonna blast you? LOL What I plan to post is a general message for anyone who chooses to read it. If they don't want to read it, makes no difference to me. Some of my detractors will chip in and do what they always do but it hasn't swayed me yet.

Do we have a difference in investment strategy? Of course, but I'm not gonna say you or anyone else is clueless. We'e all adults who can conduct our finances as we see fit.

So don't think its going to be directed at you, okay? Because its not.
I'm join gonna state some irrefutable facts and people can do what they want with them.

Far as I'm concerned, you've been a good dude since the day you joined and I don't think we've really had a strong disagreement on anything that I can recall.

Go Huskers even though I have very low expectations.

Reactions: RBigredMax
Why would you think I'm gonna blast you? LOL What I plan to post is a general message for anyone who chooses to read it. If they don't want to read it, makes no difference to me. Some of my detractors will chip in and do what they always do but it hasn't swayed me yet.

Do we have a difference in investment strategy? Of course, but I'm not gonna say you or anyone else is clueless. We'e all adults who can conduct our finances as we see fit.

So don't think its going to be directed at you, okay? Because its not.
I'm join gonna state some irrefutable facts and people can do what they want with them.

Go Huskers even though I have very low expectations.
Sounds good - I was preparing for an ass-kicking.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Nope. Live on a couple acres with a nice, but not crazy home. Nothing like the multi-million dollar homes people have out there.

People don’t realize how much they really need to retire. Especially if you want to retire early. I read a lot of FIRE and fat FIRE (financial independence, retire early) books and forums. People often underestimate the costs of insurance when they retire early (pre Medicare), what they will spend if they don’t have work taking up their time, and how it’s extremely difficult to adjust to your lifestyle when you’re making $400k+ in working years down to $150k in a retirement at 45.

Everyone thinks if their pay tripled tomorrow, they would live the same as they do currently and would put all the extra away. In reality, lifestyle creep happens and they end up spending tons more money and saving slightly more than they did previously.
Luckily my nephew knew about bitcoin in 2010 and was able to clue me in on the future while everyone else works for fiat currency. Can't wait for everything fall apart and I can still go out to restaurants and enjoy my yacht thanks to bitcoin. Did I mention my nephew knew all about it in 2010 and that I'm rich but it's not for me, it's for my children.

Luckily my nephew knew about bitcoin in 2010 and was able to clue me in on the future while everyone else works for fiat currency. Can't wait for everything fall apart and I can still go out to restaurants and enjoy my yacht thanks to bitcoin. Did I mention my nephew knew all about it in 2010 and that I'm rich but it's not for me, it's for my children.
Only 2010? Ha, what a loser.

I actually invented Bitcoin...And I vividly remember NOT letting your nephew buy any.

Only 2010? Ha, what a loser.

I actually invented Bitcoin...And I vividly remember NOT letting your nephew buy any.
Luckily my nephew, did I mention him?, was a programmer for the CIA and was in on Bitcoin from the start. It's for the children, though.

Luckily my nephew, did I mention him?, was a programmer for the CIA and was in on Bitcoin from the start. It's for the children, though.
I knew you would say that and again I know you are not telling the truth because my Uncle was actually head of the CIA and I remember him telling me he never hired anyone that had an aunt or uncle. So...

• Haha
Reactions: RBigredMax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT