ADVERTISEMENT

Carl Pelini

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Still a popular coach. Keep him away from the wives. 😠
https://www.wfmj.com/story/51610140...-coach-carl-pelini-after-friday-football-game

YPD investigating assault of Cardinal Mooney coach Carl Pelini after Friday football game​

The report states that Carl Pelini had blood on his face near his left cheek and chin. The report also lists that Pelini may have broken some ribs during the incident.
A Cardinal Mooney football coach was allegedly punched by a father of the team's football squad.

According to a police report filed on Friday with the Youngstown Police Department, Cardinal Mooney Head Coach Carl Pelini was in his office after losing the football game to Warren Harding when the player's father entered and allegedly "sucker punched" Pelini in the face.

"A Cardinal Mooney football coach was allegedly punched by a father of the team's football squad."

pretends-to-be-shocked-spookylecter.gif

Reactions: HBK4life
https://www.wfmj.com/story/51610140...-coach-carl-pelini-after-friday-football-game

YPD investigating assault of Cardinal Mooney coach Carl Pelini after Friday football game​

The report states that Carl Pelini had blood on his face near his left cheek and chin. The report also lists that Pelini may have broken some ribs during the incident.
A Cardinal Mooney football coach was allegedly punched by a father of the team's football squad.

According to a police report filed on Friday with the Youngstown Police Department, Cardinal Mooney Head Coach Carl Pelini was in his office after losing the football game to Warren Harding when the player's father entered and allegedly "sucker punched" Pelini in the face.
While I don't think Carl Pelini was a good person at NU because of his behavior on and off the field, I think what happened here is completely uncalled for by the player's dad and the player. Sounds like the player and his dad are repugnant thugs.

Yikes. Sounds like a 🚁 parent from hell.

"The report says that Pelini exchanged words with the football player over concerns about a fight on the field during the game.

The report states that the football player's father "barged through the doors and asked who had been giving [his son] a hard time.""

Richie Incognito Approves!

Yikes. Sounds like a 🚁 parent from hell.

"The report says that Pelini exchanged words with the football player over concerns about a fight on the field during the game.

The report states that the football player's father "barged through the doors and asked who had been giving [his son] a hard time.""
See, this is why I always had a 24 hour rule.

After a game, the parent were not allowed to call me, email me or punch me, until 24 hours had passed...that way they had time to hopefully cool down.

See, this is why I always had a 24 hour rule.

After a game, the parent were not allowed to call me, email me or punch me, until 24 hours had passed...that way they had time to hopefully cool down.
What about the hot (recently-divorced) mom, when you started her 130 lb freshman at fullback because her folks were in town and she wanted to make a good impression?

Did you have a 24 hr rule then???

• Love
Reactions: HuskerO

"The report also states that other coaches who witnessed the attack told police officers that Pelini fell to the floor and the player's father was on top of the coach, continuing to strike him. The coaches intervened, and at that point, the man left.

The report also stated that the football player was present during the fight and alleged that he was physically involved."

YPD investigating assault of Cardinal Mooney coach Carl Pelini after Friday football game

• Wow
Reactions: SickOfPractice
While I don't think Carl Pelini was a good person at NU because of his behavior on and off the field, I think what happened here is completely uncalled for by the player's dad and the player. Sounds like the player and his dad are repugnant thugs.
what will you say when you find out that Carl was boning the player's mom?

Reactions: Husker Todd
This is so soy.

"The report also states that other coaches who witnessed the attack told police officers that Pelini fell to the floor and the player's father was on top of the coach, continuing to strike him. The coaches intervened, and at that point, the man left.

The report also stated that the football player was present during the fight and alleged that he was physically involved."

YPD investigating assault of Cardinal Mooney coach Carl Pelini after Friday football game
Where is the cell phone footage?

Bo will be moderating a reconciliation meeting between all parties (and the police) in the basement of the local upscale hotel in Youngstown (if they have one).

It is Youngstown, Ohio. Exactly what is expected from there. Carl is right at home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT