ADVERTISEMENT

Can I tell Co-Workers and Family at Christmas that we’re back!!!! I’m so happy right now!!!!!!

Dec 2, 2017
I hope Wisc enjoyed there little run! They won’t be winning the West for quite a while and we will be in the committee’s discussion real quick. Neb high school football talent pool is as good as any other state and now that pushover sissy Reily is gone we can start getting them!

Ps i don’t believe he hid in that closet. Frost is no coward. He is a winner

I hope Wisc enjoyed there little run! They won’t be winning the West for quite a while and we will be in the committee’s discussion real quick. Neb high school football talent pool is as good as any other state and now that pushover sissy Reily is gone we can start getting them!

Ps i don’t believe he hid in that closet. Frost is no coward. He is a winner
Yes you may. I have a relative, ksu fan, I told the wife this morning.....he will say"Frost is where he is today because if Bill Snyder". Ugh

Yes you may. I have a relative, ksu fan, I told the wife this morning.....he will say"Frost is where he is today because if Bill Snyder". Ugh

Oh forget that bull crap! KSU is stuck in the 90s and their old ways of winning. They don’t understand that they’re not relevant anymore. We just brought Frost home! KSU fans need to wake up. It’s not the 90s anymor!

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Oh forget that bull crap! KSU is stuck in the 90s and their old ways of winning. They don’t understand that they’re not relevant anymore. We just brought Frost home! KSU fans need to wake up. It’s not the 90s anymor!
I must not have made myself clear. Hmm, ok.

No one else in the Big10 can touch our history and tradition. We left the Bgi12 because Texas and Oklahoma didn’t like not being the big dog in the room. They knew they would never be us.

Hope not serious??? Or check you facts on OU.

No one believes we’ll win the West next year. Give the a few years.

The poster above talking about KSU living in the 90s??? Kettle - black. Cough cough.

Hope not serious??? Or check you facts on OU.

No one believes we’ll win the West next year. Give the a few years.

The poster above talking about KSU living in the 90s??? Kettle - black. Cough cough.
I’m not so sure he is legit... newbie account today and everything is with an exclamation point... talking about the 90s negatively when it comes to KSU but embracing it from Nebraska...

Sure feels troll-y to me...

Reactions: Sinomatic
I’m not so sure he is legit... newbie account today and everything is with an exclamation point... talking about the 90s negatively when it comes to KSU but embracing it from Nebraska...

Yes he is clearly trolling. I still think it's pretty funny though, starting with his name and avatar.

Reactions: timnsun

Been here for years. No response?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT