ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Taylor Britt

blackshirt1.jpg

It's got to be real hard living in San Fran and not smoking the local.
NFL guys can indulge these days.

one drug test per season that takes place at the start of training camp.

I get rooting like hell for CTB, but the “I told you so” stuff is kinda funny.

He wasn’t even close to a superstar at Nebraska, for whatever reason. In fact, there were plenty of times where he was mediocre at best, especially in terms of effort.

There are plenty of dudes with plus athletic ability that blossom in the NFL.

He wasn’t even close to a superstar at Nebraska, for whatever reason. In fact, there were plenty of times where he was mediocre at best, especially in terms of effort.

I get it.

You’d think there’d be more opportunities to say “I told you so” to someone who’s wrong so much.

🤷‍♂️

Sorry but it was pretty clear that CTB was going to -- at the very minimum -- get a good crack at the NFL. He completely shut down a 1st round WR at Penn State and also the Purdue WR that everybody was raving about.

Yeah he did some of the dumbest things I've seen at NU, but if you've watched the NFL it's a sport that attracts some very dumb players. Sometimes elite athletic talent trumps everything else. You also have to factor in that Frost was his head coach.

Sorry but it was pretty clear that CTB was going to -- at the very minimum -- get a good crack at the NFL. He completely shut down a 1st round WR at Penn State and also the Purdue WR that everybody was raving about.

Yeah he did some of the dumbest things I've seen at NU, but if you've watched the NFL it's a sport that attracts some very dumb players. Sometimes elite athletic talent trumps everything else. You also have to factor in that Frost was his head coach.
Thanks for accentuating my point.

Reactions: king_kong_

You are right in that he was not a star at NU, but the guy referenced, Rambo he called himself then, was so over the top with disdain, he both, painted a target on his back, and deserves having it fired at.

Give that guy enough time and he will likely disparage nearly everyone. Players and anyone that dares disagree.

Glad CTB is doing great. He had the talent.

GBR

Reactions: king_kong_
You are right in that he was not a star at NU, but the guy referenced, Rambo he called himself then, was so over the top with disdain, he both, painted a target on his back, and deserves having it fired at.

Give that guy enough time and he will likely disparage nearly everyone. Players and anyone that dares disagree.

Glad CTB is doing great. He had the talent.

GBR
Still think you should host a weekly Husker Board Podcast.

Would be your first guest!

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT