ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Bye Bowl Game

TheBeav815

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Feb 19, 2007
Chicago Suburbs
There aren't 6 more wins on that schedule. There aren't 5 either, so no need to worry about that reschedule now.

I'll give you an over/under on wins for the rest of the year at 2.5, where you leaning?

Reactions: WuTang_Husker
Depends on when AM comes back and if we get the 12th game back. If we play 12 and have a healthy AM for 10, I’m going over, easy. We could be a handful by year end if AM stays healthy and the kids don’t quit.

JC bunch of loser talk on this board.

As opposed to the bat shit crazy talk below?

We have a good chance to make a run in the Big 10 this year. The Big 10 is down this year and we have an opportunity to surprise a lot of people and rack up some wins in conference play. Michigan, Wisconsin, Michigan St, Iowa all have a lot of flaws and Frost can exploit them. Our OL and CB's are miles ahead of what I thought they'd be and should continue to improve as the season goes along. I'm thinking we get the W against Michigan. They still have a pedestrian offense and we can put up enough points for the win.

As opposed to the bat shit crazy talk below?
I wasn't wrong on the Big 10 being down this year. Michigan already lost. Wisconsin just lost. I didn't think we'd look this bad early in the year.

Last years version and so far this years team are the two worst teams at Nebraska since 1961. I hope they can find a way to stop the mistakes, but I kind of doubt that, at least not for awhile. These first two games were still winnable despite all the mishaps, I don't think it will be close against Michigan if the troubles persist.

We could still win five but unless we play much better than we have 2-3 is what I predict. Illinois, Purdue, and possibly Northwestern . Unless we improve and we should those are the only possibilities I see!

Reactions: mmunso7
Depends on when AM comes back and if we get the 12th game back. If we play 12 and have a healthy AM for 10, I’m going over, easy. We could be a handful by year end if AM stays healthy and the kids don’t quit.

You really think the difference between winning and losing is AM? There's so much right with this team, but there's so much wrong as well. This was Troy we lost to today. Welcome to P5 ball next week.

Illinois, NW, MN, Purdue, team TBD, plus one other

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT