ADVERTISEMENT

BUTLER ALL N...

According to his profile Michigan offered along with Clemson. If that's not good enough for you then you're to damn picky.

It might not be over. Harbaugh might plan a fun slumber party at his house.

Y9gieIB.gif

Person A has taken time to watch film with is own eyes, formed an opinion based upon personal observation, and shared it on the board.
Person B has looked up some numbers on a recruiting website and regurgitated it to the board with some snark.

Hmm, which contribution to I value more?
Off season national champs again. 16 years and counting of guys like you watching film??? I'm guessing you do this for a living. Question expert, the film you watched were they complete games? or the sports center version on Rivsls or huddle. A friend is asking. Go to the premium page and see what folks on this board said about speed and tight hips. He's not a CB, safety yes. At least at this level

Off season national champs again. 16 years and counting of guys like you watching film??? I'm guessing you do this for a living. Question expert, the film you watched were they complete games? or the sports center version on Rivsls or huddle. A friend is asking. Go to the premium page and see what folks on this board said about speed and tight hips. He's not a CB, safety yes. At least at this level
Just curious..what team are you a fan of?

That's what he is listed at on rivals is a safety and not 100% sure but I believe the coaches recruited him as such.

Reactions: timnsun

What a tool

Reactions: SC_'sker
Again, read a little. He is recruited to play safety or even linebacker. Not cornerback. If you would have read some then you wouldn't look foolish bagging on his CB skills...

Good get versatile players and more athletes never hurt. Now if we can land Simmons, Jackson and the JC CB I'll be happy with the back end. I really like Simmons and think he could be the better of all 4 imo.

Listened to his interview on 1620 on my way home from work. Well spoken. One of the better interviews of a high school recruit that I have heard in some time. Confident, but not brash. If given the choice, his favorite spot is corner. But, happy to be a nickel and boundary safety (and said that's what they recruited him for), and happy to do anything that the team needs and gets him on the field. Did say that given the opportunity to show what he can do at corner, he is confident that he can do well there (paraphrasing).

Good get versatile players and more athletes never hurt. Now if we can land Simmons, Jackson and the JC CB I'll be happy with the back end. I really like Simmons and think he could be the better of all 4 imo.
Simmons wants to play WR.

Again, don't be shocked if guys like this end up playing WILL in this system. In a lot of situations, the nickel basically is your WILL. Or something like the old Rover position where it's basically a hybrid DB/LB role.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT