ADVERTISEMENT

BRYSON N!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't be researching this so anyone who wants to prove me wrong on this feel free. But historically, it would be more accurate to arrange recruiting classes in tiers than rank them numerically. Some years there's been little difference between the 18th ranked class and the 45th ranked class. We are way below Ohio State and Michigan obviously, but depending on which service you look at, we're close to everyone else. And when you consider that Rhule favors athletic, high character kids and doesn't care about how many stars are next to their name or reported offers, I like our chances.
Time will tell but I also put more faith in offering a 3 star kid without a bunch of offers in May compared to December. The staff a plan and isn't scared to offer first or early.

Reactions: Dean Pope
Time will tell but I also put more faith in offering a 3 star kid without a bunch of offers in May compared to December. The staff a plan and isn't scared to offer first or early.
I'll go one further. I will take a 3 star commit over any four star December recruit who was dropped by their previously committed school. There is a reason folks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT