ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny James

There were trials on a similar Corona virus vaccine during the SARS epidemic. Oxford University did primate trials on primates years ago. Work has been going on on mRNA Corona virus Vaccines for over 20 years

Personally I’m grateful that they slammed through a vaccine for those of us with compromised immune systems. IMO it might very well have been a lifesaver for me.

Mandated the vaccine for young healthy individuals was ridiculous.
dingle, I'm glad you feel it played a part that benefitted you. I really don't believe anyone should have had a mandate to take an unproven non-vaccine, regardless of age.

No. I’ve had 5 total shots of Moderna’s vaccine with zero side effects. My spouse cared for hundreds if not thousands of COVID patients and she also took Moderna’s vaccine. Zero problems and neither of us ever tested positive.

Once I had my 2nd shot I resumed my normal mask free activities including sitting at the bar of my favorite bar and grill.
You realize there were thousands of different lots and batches. Many were saline or placebo. Some were super toxic and killed a lot of people. Others were harmless.

Read post #25. Kids were dying of cardiac arrest playing BB well before covid - including Gathers and Lewis. I have no idea if covid had anything to do with Bronny's situation, but he has a second chance to assess if it is potentially worth his life to continue to play. Gathers and Lewis continued to play and it cost them theirs.
Not anywhere to the rate they are nowadays.

No. I’ve had 5 total shots of Moderna’s vaccine with zero side effects. My spouse cared for hundreds if not thousands of COVID patients and she also took Moderna’s vaccine. Zero problems and neither of us ever tested positive.

Once I had my 2nd shot I resumed my normal mask free activities including sitting at the bar of my favorite bar and grill.
great. my bet is you'd have been fine without the snake oil, just like you'd have been fine without the worthless mask.

Covid is wildly unpredictable for some people. So is the shot.
3 times my Wife and I have had it now. Comorbidities and all. Still alive(for the time being). Each time its been nothing more than a pest. For some it can be deadly.
However, the mandates were a disgusting thing to see in this country. As was the robotic yessa attitude towards them.

Also, cancer has apparently been ended. Moronic.

There were trials on a similar Corona virus vaccine during the SARS epidemic. Oxford University did primate trials on primates years ago. Work has been going on on mRNA Corona virus Vaccines for over 20 years

Personally I’m grateful that they slammed through a vaccine for those of us with compromised immune systems. IMO it might very well have been a lifesaver for me.

Mandated the vaccine for young healthy individuals was ridiculous.
So after 20 years of research and testing, including primate trials...why was mRNA never approved before Covid?

Before 2020 I could never understand how the Salem witch trials happened, how Nazis came to power in Germany, or how People's Temple followers drank poison......stuff like that. After watching human behavior during 2020-present Covid, I now understand how an entire population can go bat shit crazy and participate in behavior that ruins their economy, their relationships, their mental health, their children's development, and agree to inject what could be poison into their arms, all due to an unprecedented propaganda campaign put forward by attention-seeking government hacks.

I will always side with maximizing individualizing freedom but the blueprint is there for taking down societies with the most freedom

Imagine an engineered virus with a super high fatality and contagion rate for a finite period where super strict lockdowns and a new vaccine is the way to mitigate - we would be screwed and strict state controlled nations (China etc) would be able to weather it.

What if COVID was a test balloon?

So after 20 years of research and testing, including primate trials...why was mRNA never approved before Covid?
Didn’t need it until then. The SARS virus (also a COVID type virus) died out before the vaccine went to human trials. Research continued on Corona virus vaccines though.

In FACT we did a HUGE human trial on volunteers before the vaccine was released to the public. Side effects from vaccination including myocarditis are WAY over blown. Anecdotal accounts of heart problems after vaccination are not a statistically accurate way to gauge safety.

I have always known that developing Corona virus vaccines for humans was difficult because of how rapidly they mutate. I HOPED the new ones could be developed quickly enough to make the antigenic changes inconsequential.

I was not a rabid vaxxer but the antivaxxer phenomena is just as misplaced IMO. And people vaccinating their children are nuts unless the kid has some underlying immunological problem.

MRNA vaccines are a tool because you can change the antigenic makeup and produce the vaccine so much more quickly than traditional methods.

Don’t get me started on how stupid it was to close schools long term.

any proof this kid was vaxxed? LeBron wasnt I would be shocked if his kids were

"I know that for me I can speak about myself," James said. "I think everyone has their own choice to do what they feel is right for themselves and their family, and things of that nature. I know that I was very [skeptical] about it all, but after doing my research, and things of that nature, I felt like it was best suited for not only me but for my family and for my friends, and that's why I decided to do it."

Have you seen the study that shows that adverse effects varied widely based on lot number? Maybe you got the saline dose.

Interesting interview about study

Didn’t need it until then. The SARS virus (also a COVID type virus) died out before the vaccine went to human trials. Research continued on Corona virus vaccines though.

In FACT we did a HUGE human trial on volunteers before the vaccine was released to the public. Side effects from vaccination including myocarditis are WAY over blown. Anecdotal accounts of heart problems after vaccination are not a statistically accurate way to gauge safety.

I have always known that developing Corona virus vaccines for humans was difficult because of how rapidly they mutate. I HOPED the new ones could be developed quickly enough to make the antigenic changes inconsequential.

I was not a rabid vaxxer but the antivaxxer phenomena is just as misplaced IMO. And people vaccinating their children are nuts unless the kid has some underlying immunological problem.

MRNA vaccines are a tool because you can change the antigenic makeup and produce the vaccine so much more quickly than traditional methods.

I agree with some but not all. Everything in this non-vaccine is synthetic.

One of my major complaints is the way the non-vaxxed were spoken to and treated by a bunch of know-nothings. That moron Biden, calling people that wouldn't vax as unpatriotic. That fvckjob had one more deferrments from the military that Trump did, yet the media overlooks that. Who's patriotic when they get 6 deferrments?

I had people on the street give me shit because I didn't wear a mask. People who didn't even know me. I told many of them to go piss up a rope. The amount of shit that non-vaxxers were given was ridiculous. I can't help but dish it out now to those that were so empowered by this national scam. By now, most of them have just shut their mouths.

My son, age 44, went to school and played sports with 4 of his buddies all through school. They all, other than my son, entered the medical profession, i.e. nursing, etc. They all trusted the science and their job required they take the jab.
Athletic, healthy young men. They're all dead now. That isn't natural.

Last edited:

So MRNA vaccines are quick (and therefore cheap) to develop, modify, and produce, but the drug makers just sat on this amazing technology because "they weren't needed yet"? Does that make sense to you?

Reactions: JOHNNY N
So MRNA vaccines are quick (and therefore cheap) to develop, modify, and produce, but the drug makers just sat on this amazing technology because "they weren't needed yet"? Does that make sense to you?
Even China refused to use the mRNA technology. Any foreigner in China that wanted to be vaxxed, was allowed to be vaxxed, but no Chinese citizens were because their non-vaccine contained no mNRA. What does that tell you?

Fvcking humans. Immediately connecting the vaccine to this is why social media and the internet should be eradicated from the earth. That Thanos was on to something as well.

Fvcking humans. Immediately connecting the vaccine to this is why social media and the internet should be eradicated from the earth. That Thanos was on to something as well.
To be fair it's small amount that will tie the Vax to anything. Hell I'm surprised Tony Bennett, Sinéad and Mitch weren't all tied to Vax related health issues

Basketball and cardiac arrest

“Male basketball players are the most likely athletes to suffer sudden cardiac death,” says Sara Gould, MD, a sports medicine expert and physician in the UAB Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. She’s also served as medical director for numerous National Basketball Association events and team physician for the UAB Blazers women’s basketball team. “First of all, basketball requires sudden bursts of cardiovascular effort that may expose heart disorders. Also, the body type of athletes selected for basketball – tall with long limbs – seems to increase the likelihood for connective tissue disorders that can affect the heart.”

Between 2014 and 2016, according to research published in the Sports Health journal, there were 132 cases of cardiac arrest among middle school, high school, and college athletes. About 30% of these cases occurred during basketball, and 48% of the athletes survived sudden cardiac arrest. The research suggests that the survival rate could be improved significantly. Dr. Gould also points to research by her UAB Medicine colleague Irfan Asif, MD, which found that Black male college basketball players have a high risk of SCD, though the causes are debated.
Get these facts out of here!

To be fair it's small amount that will tie the Vax to anything. Hell I'm surprised Tony Bennett, Sinéad and Mitch weren't all tied to Vax related health issues
Yeah, and a great portion of it is either bot driven or just political bullshit. It’s just exhausting.

Reactions: dinglefritz
a) social media should be eradicated from the earth
b) I’ve seen a huge increase in SPECIFICALLY vax-related autoimmune issues amongst my patient pool, and more than a few Not Tall Basketball players who had myocarditis within a couple weeks of a vax or booster, so yeah it’s real. Don’t give a shit about what some gubmint-paid ‘medical expert’ might say, because they all have incentive to deny any issues with the ‘vaccines’. Assuredly being paid to do so. IT’S F*CKING REAL. Sry…
c) what also real is how every mainstream media’ outlet automatically labels these assertions as ‘false’. It’s amusing, but it’s also f*cking scary how well coordinated they all are. All taking their talking points from the same sources.

Thanos *snap* might be the vaccine. Time will tell

• Love
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
a) social media should be eradicated from the earth
b) I’ve seen a huge increase in SPECIFICALLY vax-related autoimmune issues amongst my patient pool, and more than a few Not Tall Basketball players who had myocarditis within a couple weeks of a vax or booster, so yeah it’s real. Don’t give a shit about what some gubmint-paid ‘medical expert’ might say, because they all have incentive to deny any issues with the ‘vaccines’. Assuredly being paid to do so. IT’S F*CKING REAL. Sry…
c) what also real is how every mainstream media’ outlet automatically labels these assertions as ‘false’. It’s amusing, but it’s also f*cking scary how well coordinated they all are. All taking their talking points from the same sources.

• Haha
Reactions: Tetonia
This is a story about a very scary situation.
Why do you see fit to promote fictious conspiracies, when
concern and empathy are the only respectable choice?
Happy to post the videos of the Modern Day Mengele changing his story over and over if you like…anger and vengeance on the perpetrators of this hoax is the only respectable choice. Nuremberg them for all the unnecessary harm
They have caused.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Yeah, and a great portion of it is either bot driven or just political bullshit. It’s just exhausting.
Take it easy Fauci… just because we think you’re full of sh!t doesn’t mean we’re bots..bots typically go along with big daddy tech tell them so sounds like you’re said bot

Last edited:
Vaccine killing kids
Just stop already. All the internet has done is allow snake oil salemen to spread their crap to a bigger audience. In the old days they would eventually get run out of town once everyone figured out the scam. Now we have millions of geniuses out there who are experts at things that take years to try and understand. Every non-clinician/researcher who thinks you know anything about Medicine/vaccines—please knock on the pilot’s door during your next flight and tell him/her how you know best how to fly a plane because you read Twitter posts from ‘aviation insiders’ who really know what’s going on…..

Last edited:
Just stop already. All the internet has done is allow snake oil salemen to spread their crap to a bigger audience. In the old days they would eventually get run out of town or nice everyone figured out the scam. Now we have millions of geniuses out there who are experts at things that take years to try and understand. Every non-clinician/researcher who thinks you know anything about Medicibe/vaccines—please knock on the pilot’s door during your next flight and tell him/her how you know best how to fly a plane because you read Twitter posts from ‘aviation insiders’ who really know what’s going on…..
PODecade. I know roughly a hundred MDs and there was exactly ONE senile urologist who was against vaccinating for COVID in adults.

The vaccine never did work. Please supply data showing it did.

The boosters were only tested on mice, no humans. https://nypost.com/2022/08/28/lates...be-released-before-human-testing-is-complete/

Or this one about countries who paused vaccines because of heart issues https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-europe-moderna-idUSL1N2RE22K

Answer these questions:
Why won't they release what is in the vaccines?
Why weren't treatment methods explored for covid and properly tested. Don't tell me ivermectin was clinically tested because it was not but look now. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/

Or that the vaccine never did prevent spread of the virus nor was it affective against the virus because it changed too rapidly which they already knew. https://www.michigancapitolconfiden...-vaccine-was-never-meant-to-stop-transmission

How can any reasonable person not see what is going on.

Last edited:
Just stop already. All the internet has done is allow snake oil salemen to spread their crap to a bigger audience. In the old days they would eventually

So the drug doesn’t cause myocarditis in some young men? Twitter didn’t silence medical doctors that raised concern about side effects?

The fact that you’re still so sensitive speaks volume… lots of volume..

As it turns out, the connection from the vaccine was correct in this case.

Reactions: Antwill

You remember the swine flu shots of the 1970’s ? The government was smart back then they pulled it because it was bad in today’s world you follow the money

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT