ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny James

Crazy! Glad he’s doing well, but very weird that he would be discharged so soon. Usually a hospital would want to keep you overnight at least to monitor/telemetry to make sure no pattern or abnormalities.

Reactions: baseball31ne
pills-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Crazy! Glad he’s doing well, but very weird that he would be discharged so soon. Usually a hospital would want to keep you overnight at least to monitor/telemetry to make sure no pattern or abnormalities.
Last I heard he was still in the hospital just not in the ICU. I’m wondering how they diagnosed cardiac “arrest” at their practice facility. An absence of a detectable pulse is not necessarily full cardiac arrest.

At least he wasn’t puking.

Last I heard he was still in the hospital just not in the ICU. I’m wondering how they diagnosed cardiac “arrest” at their practice facility. An absence of a detectable pulse is not necessarily full cardiac arrest.

At least he wasn’t puking.
The AED tells you that he is in cardiac arrest and tells you to zap him. At least the ones I've practice with do.

Seems to be some correlation between heart failure in young men and the Covid vaccine. But let’s not talk about that.

The masses still refuse to connect the dots... example after example all over the place whether it be heart/vascular issues to lung/breathing issues to the vast uptick in Cancer to still births and infertility and and and...

were there examples of this prior to the jab? sure there were but nothing on the exponential levels were seeing now and the explosion in cases...

Seems to be some correlation between heart failure in young men and the Covid vaccine. But let’s not talk about that.
Myocarditis is much more common after a COVID infection than after getting the vaccine, but let's also keep that on the down low. Another factor to consider that goes back way before COVID is that cardiac arrest in young people while rare happens quite often during exercise. At this point, it's difficult to determine what is to blame unless we know all of the medical records of each individual case.

Myocarditis is much more common after a COVID infection than after getting the vaccine, but let's also keep that on the down low. Another factor to consider that goes back way before COVID is that cardiac arrest in young people while rare happens quite often during exercise. At this point, it's difficult to determine what is to blame unless we know all of the medical records of each individual case.
Wouldn't getting the covid shot and getting covid sometime down the line, or multiple times, just add to the chance of myocarditis?

Wouldn't getting the covid shot and getting covid sometime down the line, or multiple times, just add to the chance of myocarditis?
I definitely think so. In either order. I've read that a 2nd shot increases the chance of issues in young people too although it's still rare. But a bad case of COVID at any point is the worst. At least that's what I remember-- if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me!!

The masses still refuse to connect the dots... example after example all over the place whether it be heart/vascular issues to lung/breathing issues to the vast uptick in Cancer to still births and infertility and and and...

were there examples of this prior to the jab? sure there were but nothing on the exponential levels were seeing now and the explosion in cases...
Hank Gathers is the only one I know or remember.

Myocarditis is much more common after a COVID infection than after getting the vaccine, but let's also keep that on the down low. Another factor to consider that goes back way before COVID is that cardiac arrest in young people while rare happens quite often during exercise. At this point, it's difficult to determine what is to blame unless we know all of the medical records of each individual
I definitely think so. In either order. I've read that a 2nd shot increases the chance of issues in young people too although it's still rare. But a bad case of COVID at any point is the worst. At least that's what I remember-- if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me!!
I would rather have covid 5 times, than take the fauci ouchie.

Has there ever been a study done about the correlation of people having covid and this happening vs the correlation of people getting the jab and this happening? Seems like an interesting study.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Basketball and cardiac arrest

“Male basketball players are the most likely athletes to suffer sudden cardiac death,” says Sara Gould, MD, a sports medicine expert and physician in the UAB Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. She’s also served as medical director for numerous National Basketball Association events and team physician for the UAB Blazers women’s basketball team. “First of all, basketball requires sudden bursts of cardiovascular effort that may expose heart disorders. Also, the body type of athletes selected for basketball – tall with long limbs – seems to increase the likelihood for connective tissue disorders that can affect the heart.”

Between 2014 and 2016, according to research published in the Sports Health journal, there were 132 cases of cardiac arrest among middle school, high school, and college athletes. About 30% of these cases occurred during basketball, and 48% of the athletes survived sudden cardiac arrest. The research suggests that the survival rate could be improved significantly. Dr. Gould also points to research by her UAB Medicine colleague Irfan Asif, MD, which found that Black male college basketball players have a high risk of SCD, though the causes are debated.

There’s also a correlation between basketball players and cardiac arrest. I think it has to do with some of them having enlarged hearts. Hank Gathers is a famous example. I remember Mike Heck when I was young.
Cocaine scarring in Hank Gathers case.

Both Gathers and Lewis had previous instances where they had collapsed on the court before their fatal incindents, so there was knowledge that they had issues. Hope the James' family/Bronny think long and hard about his future playing BB and whether its worth the risks.

I would rather have covid 5 times, than take the fauci ouchie.
I can’t imagine someone being so afraid of a cold that they would inject an unknown substance with a narrative that continually changed. And now…no more worries about COVID even though there are still a majority of smart folks that didn’t take it?

These same folks still buy the Climate hoax when the purveyors of that tripe have all bought homes on beaches they said would disappear by now….and the govt is still letting me write 30 yr home loans in the same areas.

People…

Both Gathers and Lewis had previous instances where they had collapsed on the court before their fatal incindents, so there was knowledge that they had issues. Hope the James' family/Bronny think long and hard about his future playing BB and whether it’s worth the risks.
That’s kind of the point. Young healthy people weren’t dropping dead until the Modern Day Mengele rolled out his experiment.

That’s kind of the point. Young healthy people weren’t dropping dead until the Modern Day Mengele rolled out his experiment.
Read post #25. Kids were dying of cardiac arrest playing BB well before covid - including Gathers and Lewis. I have no idea if covid had anything to do with Bronny's situation, but he has a second chance to assess if it is potentially worth his life to continue to play. Gathers and Lewis continued to play and it cost them theirs.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
Gathers or Len Bias? Did not hear that about Hank.
Both I believe. For sure Bias. Rumor was Gathers too.

There’s also a genetic abnormality which can cause sudden cardiac arrest without any other factors. I have a friend who lost a son in college. No drugs or alcohol involved and 2 autopsies and they couldn’t find anything wrong.

The crooked FDA historically takes years and years of a process to approve a new drug for market. Test groups, placebo groups, etc. Nobody outside the test group is allowed to test it before FDA approval.

Then they come up with this phony ass, untested Covid vaccine, and how many thousands of US citizens are MANDATED to take a non-vaccine that skipped all normal procedures of testing.

How does that make any sense?

The crooked FDA historically takes years and years of a process to approve a new drug for market. Test groups, placebo groups, etc. Nobody outside the test group is allowed to test it before FDA approval.

Then they come up with this phony ass, untested Covid vaccine, and how many thousands of US citizens are MANDATED to take a non-vaccine that skipped all normal procedures of testing.

such bs

we should be doing all we can to dismantle the gov't as it stands today

taxation without representation back and better than ever

both sides are worthless morons who shouldn't be trusted to dig a hole much less put tons of people into them

cannot believe any right minded person would truly believe any a-hole who begs for a vote is the correct person for the job

look at these people. they're the ones making the rules? what a joke!

There were trials on a similar Corona virus vaccine during the SARS epidemic. Oxford University did primate trials on primates years ago. Work has been going on on mRNA Corona virus Vaccines for over 20 years

Personally I’m grateful that they slammed through a vaccine for those of us with compromised immune systems. IMO it might very well have been a lifesaver for me.

Mandated the vaccine for young healthy individuals was ridiculous.

There were trials on a similar Corona virus vaccine during the SARS epidemic. Oxford University did primate trials on primates years ago. Work has been going on on mRNA Corona virus Vaccines for over 20 years

Personally I’m grateful that they slammed through a vaccine for those of us with compromised immune systems. IMO it might very well have been a lifesaver for me.

Mandated the vaccine for young healthy individuals was ridiculous.
the whole thing was bs and you were duped

the whole thing was bs and you were duped
No. I’ve had 5 total shots of Moderna’s vaccine with zero side effects. My spouse cared for hundreds if not thousands of COVID patients and she also took Moderna’s vaccine. Zero problems and neither of us ever tested positive.

Once I had my 2nd shot I resumed my normal mask free activities including sitting at the bar of my favorite bar and grill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT