ADVERTISEMENT

Brock Purdy

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Dude is an athlete. Just broke off a 17 yard scramble and outran the Viking backers. Man I still would like to see what his brother could do in Satt’s offense. His throwing shoulder should be completely healed now after the offseason surgery.

Reactions: IowaHuskr
Dude is an athlete. Just broke off a 17 yard scramble and outran the Viking backers. Man I still would like to see what his brother could do in Satt’s offense. His throwing shoulder should be completely healed now after the offseason surgery.
Are you trolling King Kong?

Reactions: king_kong_
If Chubba has to take snaps we are in trouble. I hope he gets nowhere near the field in game action. What Brock does has nothing to do with Chubba.

it was his UCL

I don't have a phD or anything, but I believe that's in your elbow, not shoulder

chubba cannot physically throw the ball farther than 30 yards in the air. some of us saw enough of him after one throw in his first spring game. the rest had enough after 6 horrendous games last season.

not a college (any level) QB.

Reactions: leodisflowers
This thread aged well. But yeah, I'm sure Rhule is keeping better QB's on the bench just cause he likes how "Heinrich" rolls off the tongue.

Reactions: king_kong_
Did look a lot like Chubba on that series.
First INT he was throwing to a spot as Shanahan’s offense requires and the WR didn’t get there. The last series he forced a ball in the last 30 seconds and a db made a great play. It happens. The only mistake I saw him make the entire game was that last desperation pass.

I still would like to see Chubba play at some point to see if would be better in Rhule’s offense with this OC. His passing could NOT be worse than we’ve seen from Sims and Heinrich.

Reactions: IowaHuskr and WHCSC
This thread aged well. But yeah, I'm sure Rhule is keeping better QB's on the bench just cause he likes how "Heinrich" rolls off the tongue.
He’s riding a bigger guy who can absorb hits. I don’t have an issue with that. At some point I think we’re going to need either Sims or Chubba and I think it would be beneficial to get them game reps before that time comes

Chubba has had now I think 4 OCs and two arm injuries. I’m not saying he should be our starter. I’m saying I think we need to see if he can operate this offense for this OC THIS year.

. His passing could NOT be worse than we’ve seen from Sims and Heinrich.
all the evidence we have says it is much worse

Why do you insist on being so willfully ignorant? You saw him play.

He’s never thrown for more than 56 yards in a game & he’s started 2 of them alongside the most prolific WR in NU history.

Rhule is content on playing ball control offense this year. It has won us 4 games. We dont need to throw the ball all over the field to win the next 2+ games. We need HH. We just also need HH to hit our fast WRs on some deep balls to open everything else up. Its coming. Hopeufully this weekend.

Dingle, I have to hand it to you, your mind does some interesting gymnastics with everything from speculating injuries, comparing brothers, to diagnosing what players were thinking on a play to hailing a single play in the spring game as the hallmark of a players athletic ability.

Dingle, I have to hand it to you, your mind does some interesting gymnastics with everything from speculating injuries, comparing brothers, to diagnosing what players were thinking on a play to hailing a single play in the spring game as the hallmark of a players athletic ability.
Thank you. I try.

That's not at all how Troy Aikman or Purdy himself described this play. But then, what would they know?

Not sure how the WR was supposed to "get there" unless he was wearing a jet pack.
I didn’t hear their comments I had the sound off as Mrs Dinglefritz was asleep. That was my take from watching it live and the replay.

I didn’t hear their comments I had the sound off as Mrs Dinglefritz was asleep. That was my take from watching it live and the replay.
It was just a bad throw. There's not a receiver in the league who could have gotten to that ball.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT