ADVERTISEMENT

Britt Prince commits to

makes me yearn for the '24/'25 hoops season

you know, the one after hoiberg is sent packing and we hopefully have a staff that's interested in fielding a competitive product

Reactions: pascal and HuskAir
makes me yearn for the '24/'25 hoops season

you know, the one after hoiberg is sent packing and we hopefully have a staff that's interested in fielding a competitive product
Hold on...are you trying to tell me you will not be watching all the Lady Husker BB games?!?!?!

Yea

Just like everyone else here not named @mwulf
I can't even imagine like, planning my evening around a Lady Husker BB game.

"Guys, hurry, the game is on, make sure you all have your beers now, you won't want to miss a second of this!"

Is this the girl that got into some trouble for some social media comments she made?
It was some stupid boys who started it and then she made a dumb comment in return. It was definitely the tard boys fault but because she is the celebrity, she is the one who was talked about.

Reactions: ciurej 2.0

"Guys, hurry, the game is on, make sure you all have your beers now, you won't want to miss a second of this!"
Hilarious! A dude ripping on women's sports again. And its, you guessed it, women's basketball this time! So fresh and new!

Women's basketball is about as interesting as midget track and field.

Paint drying has more action.
The weird reactions of some people that try and defend.

It is okay to admit that some sports are just not popular and will probably never be popular.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Dumb. Why are you even reading posts and feeling the need to post about women's hoops if you hate it so badly? She was offered by more than 30 schools but she lacks talent based on your retard analysis. Makes sense.
I thought it was a football player.

Why are women even playing basketball if they're so bad at it?

Why is it that some people feel the need to share to everyone that they don't like women's sports? At Nebraska the women sports are far more successful than the men's. I am a Nebraska athletics fan. If you don't like the women's sports don't watch. BTW the women athletes would kick your ass in any of the sports BTF69 and
GBRforLife1.

Why is it that some people feel the need to share to everyone that they don't like women's sports? At Nebraska the women sports are far more successful than the men's. I am a Nebraska athletics fan. If you don't like the women's sports don't watch. BTW the women athletes would kick your ass in any of the sports BTF69 and
GBRforLife1.
Why do some people feel the need to tell everyone that doesn't like women's sports that they should not be telling people they don't like women's sports?

GBRforLife1.
I love how geniuses like you move the goal posts on topics like these. Shows your IQ.

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
I thought it was a football player.

Why are women even playing basketball if they're so bad at it?
Husker women’s hoops are fun to watch. Jazz Shelley looks and sounds like a young Olivia Newton John and man she can play.

I played pickup ball 3x a week for 20 years with a group of college and former men’s pro players. The hardest hit I ever took was from a 6-5 woman who was home for Christmas from her European pro team. She came down with a rebound chinned the ball and spun to make an outlet pass. Caught me on the chin with an elbow. All Big 8 player in college. She could shoot from anywhere and really easy on the eyes.

I love how geniuses like you move the goal posts on topics like these. Shows your IQ.
How so? I especially want to know how you measure someone's IQ. Anyone who disagrees with you has a lower IQ? And how am I "moving the goal posts"? Please educate me. I am very happy to support the Nebraska women's athletic programs.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT