ADVERTISEMENT

Bring on the season!

We are a 5-7 team until we prove otherwise. Even if we go 9-3, we will have to make it look good to stay ranked. Lot of the media likes the slump we are in…
We will be all over the news if DR is a phenom. And almost all of it will be positive. Tv executives will be creaming their pants if NU has a star qb. All those okay games against teams like USC and Wisconsin suddenly become a big draw nationally.

I thought maybe they'd bring back the curly red headed girl (husker) playing with rubber duck.

B1g did a good job with this 👏

How so? I've never once thought Bruce was anything but a Husker fan that I agree with 52.3% of the time. Which is a lot for around here.
Over the years there’s been more jabs at Nebraska than I expect from a Husker fan.

YES! Bring on the Season! I Just Bought tickets to Homecoming against Rutgers! Will be my first foot back in the confines of Memorial Stadium since I moved to Texas in 2017!!! My youngest graduated HS last fall and we could just never break away to get up there during the season... I Can't wait!!!!

If you see a Rabid Bald Guy going Nuts for the game while simultaneously jamming down Runzas & Fairbury Dogs in the South Stadium that'll be me!

Over the years there’s been more jabs at Nebraska than I expect from a Husker fan.
I remember him mostly for being the first poster that was super critical of Adrian Martinez. I argued with him about it. I still need to send him a gift basket as an apology.

Reactions: king_kong_
I remember him mostly for being the first poster that was super critical of Adrian Martinez. I argued with him about it. I still need to send him a gift basket as an apology.
My biggest gripe with Bruce is his outspoken want for pj fleck to be our coach

We’ve had it out a couple times. He is a good poster.

Mmmmm. Criticism maybe should have been directed at our QB coach Harry Potter’s grandpa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT