ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Lawrence Phillips found dead in prison. Suicide suspected.

Even though he did some really stupid and bad things this is truly sad and brings back a lot of good memories of most of his days at Nebraska.

I feel for his family and friends. Nobody would know if he was not a RB here. Wonder if his family will let the examiner check for CTE?

I dont pretend to know anything, all i ever learned was from a bible and church, its all right there in black and white...go read it. Im actually a huge fan of his and on his side for good memories and not trashing the guy....relax.

Decisions he made was his own, more times then not a rough life, childhood or whatever leads to us making bad choices. So fans saying dude had a rough life isn't false or far fetched.

What i remember about him is his running style, watching Adrian Peterson these days remind me of LP, very simular type runners. He was very good, that's for sure.

Rough life? you guys full of Corn? He caused his own problems and created more.
No doubt, on paper "he caused his own problems" is the right answer, but for people to look past the system, his upbringing, lack of a role model, etc. and think that his life couldn't have gone in a different direction is reading the Cliff's Notes of his life.

Call me a bleeding liberal if you must, but I have to think there was a better life for LP if the cards were dealt differently.

Rough life? you guys full of Corn? He caused his own problems and created more.

I heard Damon Benning tell a story of Lawrence stepping up to a boyfriend who was smacking his mom around as a kid. He got knocked to the floor by the guy then he pissed on him. I would say his life was far more complicated... and that the world wasn't kind to him in many ways. I hope his soul finally can rest in peace.

I heard Damon Benning tell a story of Lawrence stepping up to a boyfriend who was smacking his mom around as a kid. He got knocked to the floor by the guy then he pissed on him. I would say his life was far more complicated... and that the world wasn't kind to him in many ways. I hope his soul finally can rest in peace.
who got knocked to the floor, Lawrence or the other guy?

Wonder if he thought he was going to get a life sentence

It makes me wonder if you can draw any conclusions about what happened regarding his pending murder charge? I was interested in seeing how his case would have gone.

You absolutely do make your own bed, I agree with that, but that kid had the deck stacked against him from an early age.

Reactions: Hoosker Du

Nick Bahe said about an hour ago on radio, DB is having a bad day. Sure Clinton Childs is too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT