ADVERTISEMENT

Braylen Prude Commits

Is this one of those Evan Cooper diamond in the rough camp offers that legends are made of? I want to see this process work and am on board until it doesn't.
Is this the guy? Moves pretty well for his size maybe an OLB

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedRed78
Just based on those highlights, he didn't appear to change direction well enough to be a defensive back. I expect they're counting on him growing into his frame and becoming a LB. Definitely a projection at this point, but with his frame and track numbers, I sort of get what the coaches are seeing.
As with all the prospects, time will tell.

This may be the next N today.
giphy.gif

Prude is transferring from Fort Bend Hightower to Shadow Creek for his senior year. Shadow Creek is a relatively new school, I want to say it opened in 2016, first varsity season was 2017 I believe. They already played for a state title 2 times, and won one. It will be interesting to see how Coach Butler uses him at Shadow Creek as compared to the highlights from his time at Hightower.

Last edited:
Prude is transferring from Fort Bend Hightower to Shadow Creek for his senior year. Shadow Creek is a relatively new school, I want to say it opened in 2016, first varsity season was 2017 I believe. They already played for a state title 2 times, and won one. It will be interesting to see how Coach Butler uses him at Shadow Creek as compared to the highlights from his time at Hightower.

This is why ratings are a joke. How do you have someone unrated and then all the sudden a 3 star?
3 star isn’t exactly a huge jump when you look at the criteria. There’s thousands of high school players and not all of them get evaluated. A P5 offer gets attention and the services then take the time to look at his video OR watch him at a camp.

This is why ratings are a joke. How do you have someone unrated and then all the sudden a 3 star?

Because he was not yet rated and now is. Unrated doesn’t mean he is a zero star, it means they haven’t yet given him a rating. Two stars are guys that have been evaluated and given a low rating. With his size and speed, this is one that I think will get a lot of offers soon and we will hope we can hold onto.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT