ADVERTISEMENT

Brady vs Mahomes

Brady and not even close at this point. What happened to NE immediate after he left and quickly winning another sb with a new team helps solidify it.

Mahomes still has plenty of time to chip away though.. can he do it without Reid will be big question..

Have we seen prime Mahomes yet? Seems like this is comparing Brady’s best 80 game stretch against Mahomes’ first 80 games.

Not saying Pat is better but if you compare the first 80 games for each, you get a very different outcome. The question will be whether Mahomes can keep it up for another 16 years

Having Randy Moss to throw to vs Taylor Swifts boyfriend and a bunch of track stars skews the numbers a bit. Can't argue head to head in the playoffs though.

Have we seen prime Mahomes yet? Seems like this is comparing Brady’s best 80 game stretch against Mahomes’ first 80 games.

Not saying Pat is better but if you compare the first 80 games for each, you get a very different outcome. The question will be whether Mahomes can keep it up for another 16 years
Yes. He has physically reached his peak. Pat is dynamic but he will continue to lose it for years to come. He does seem very adaptable so we’ll see if he can be as good as a statue qb in his later years. I don’t see it happening though…

Yes. He has physically reached his peak. Pat is dynamic but he will continue to lose it for years to come. He does seem very adaptable so we’ll see if he can be as good as a statue qb in his later years. I don’t see it happening though…
It's all a moot point anyways. Because after Dylan Raiola wins NU a couple nattys, he's off to break all those NFL records.😜

Having Randy Moss to throw to vs Taylor Swifts boyfriend and a bunch of track stars skews the numbers a bit. Can't argue head to head in the playoffs though.
lol wow you’re dense. Randy moss was well past his prime when on NE. Mahomes had Kelce(Swift’s bf for you fan girls) and Hill.

Brady had a bunch of white boys to toss to. They can catch but ya have a tight window

I know @TampaBaySkers has a good debate going with some Chiefs fans on here. I'll just leave this here and y'all can carry on.

Curious why this specific year range was chosen...wouldnt it be more accurate to compare the starts to their careers?...Mahomes been in the leage how long? Use that, then do exact same for Brady. Can't think of a more dead on balls accurate My Cousin Vinny way to compare em.

Chiefs fan here and I have no problem admitting at this point Brady is the better QB. Maybe Mahomes passes him, but I have my reservations. He has a long way to go and the older he gets the more difficult it will be.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Chiefs fan here and I have no problem admitting at this point Brady is the better QB. Maybe Mahomes passes him, but I have my reservations. He has a long way to go and the older he gets the more difficult it will be.

I found a chart that outlined the starts for each of their careers in the NFL...Mahomes crushes him in 10/12 catagories and it really wasn't close...but of course Brady has several additional years of results to tack on top of that.

Now having said that....
I also believe Brady to be the Goat, but Mahomes has a legit shot to overtake him and a 3 peat this year would go a long ways towards that.

Pretty sketch comparing Mahomes' first 5 seasons to peak of Brady's career.

How many Super Bowls did each player win during those time-frames?

In any case, these comparisons are unnecessary. We got to enjoy watching both of those guys play.
Yeah, just something for the talking suits to quibble over. It’s all a big distraction from the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT