ADVERTISEMENT

Bookie and Riley recruits

Bigred511

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Seems like a lot of quitters mindset outside of Spielman, Devine, and a few. Why have most his recruits been so soft?

Seems like a lot of quitters mindset outside of Spielman, Devine, and a few. Why have most his recruits been so soft?
I agree with huskerO... I didn’t see a lot of softies out there today, nor have I seen that the last several weeks.

Are you talking about the players that already left?

Only 24 Riley recruits left and also counting some of the decommits.

Ozigbo, Stoll, Farniok, Wilson, Farmer, Foster, Jaimes, Spielman, Morgan, Stille, Davis(x2), Stolt, Freedom, Barry, Ferguson, Jackson, Bootle, Williams, Reed, etc. All Riley guys, all who play a lot and not a quitter in the group. Like i said, it was an odd time for this to be brought up, because this team shows anything but quit. Maybe it's not the players. Maybe it's their leaders

Thank you, I proved my point. A handful of guys are showing heart from Riley recruits.

Thank you, I proved my point. A handful of guys are showing heart from Riley recruits.
If you think you proved a point, then you are about as smart as that feeble-minded dolt named Mike Riley. You sound inconherent like he did in his press conference after Iowa thrashed his ass on his home turf.

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
Kind of an odd time to post this type of thread unless you are a troll. This team is littered with Riley guys who have shown anything but quit.
Pretty well have figured at this point that anyone with under 500 posts, is a high potential of a troll

Reactions: SC_'sker
Ozigbo, Stoll, Farniok, Wilson, Farmer, Foster, Jaimes, Spielman, Morgan, Stille, Davis(x2), Stolt, Freedom, Barry, Ferguson, Jackson, Bootle, Williams, Reed, etc. All Riley guys, all who play a lot and not a quitter in the group. Like i said, it was an odd time for this to be brought up, because this team shows anything but quit. Maybe it's not the players. Maybe it's their leaders

Several of those were Bo recruits, Morgan, Farmer Foster, Freedom off the top of my head. Odd to think of them since that seems a long time ago. Point is still valid though, I think the issues have mostly been worked through and hopefully this off-season goes well. It’s obvious there wasn’t 100% buy in last year with attitudes and add in the health issues that popped up in a few kids and the process had a later start than we hoped.

Quit a few of these players were recruited by Pelini staff and committed to them and decided to stay with Riley when he was hired..

Quit a few of these players were recruited by Pelini staff and committed to them and decided to stay with Riley when he was hired..
Yeah, I know that, but not one of them played for Pelini. They all played for Riley and he would be the reason they would be considered soft and quitters. It's not the players, but the people who they play for IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT