ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby Lawrence...

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
I see today that Bobby Lawrence decommitted from Iowa State and committed to Missouri? I'm not sure he was a priority for NU but still a little interesting that he would go from Iowa State grey shirt offer to full offer and then decommit and go to Mizzou?

I see today that Bobby Lawrence decommitted from Iowa State and committed to Missouri? I'm not sure he was a priority for NU but still a little interesting that he would go from Iowa State grey shirt offer to full offer and then decommit and go to Mizzou?
Did Iowa State end up offering him a regular scholarship? I assumed he would go to Mizzou after they offered him a scholarship and he set up a visit this last weekend.

It was my understanding that when Nebraska offered him a scholly, Iowa State upped their offer to full scholarship this year. That's why he stuck with them. Again, I don't feel like he was that high on Nebraska's board but high enough to do an in home and offer him a full ride?

Obviously it's the bagmen

It was my understanding that when Nebraska offered him a scholly, Iowa State upped their offer to full scholarship this year. That's why he stuck with them. Again, I don't feel like he was that high on Nebraska's board but high enough to do an in home and offer him a full ride?
I think the Nebraska offer triggered a couple other offers. Either NU moved away from Lawrence because they discovered Jalan Robinson and liked him more, or we moved away from Lawrence because he was more interested in Missouri after Missouri offered.

Reactions: davecisar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT