ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Stoops … cameo (Iowa)

Redmich

Senior
Jun 21, 2022
Stoops and Fran McCaffery duped into making cameos to Brian (Ferentz)

"Hello there, Brian, Bob Stoops here saying hi," Stoops said in the video that has been posted online. "Listen, I know you've had a tough couple of two, three years there, but the good news is your family still supports you, buddy, especially your dad. He wants you to know that. Even though everybody seems to be against you sometimes, the best advice is to break free from the family business, man, go do what you got to do. Anyhow, all the best

“… maybe think about making a move back to New England ..”

Last edited:
Captain Kirk needs to fire him ASAP or there’s going to be dumpster fire in Ioway City..

I will give it to the Iowa fans (or whoever did this)....way to go, this is some level 10 trolling!

FcplQDDX0AE0Uvt

Captain Kirk needs to fire him ASAP or there’s going to be dumpster fire in Ioway City..
No he doesn’t. Everything is going just according to plan. The Ferentz Family business will reach to a cult like following before too long. All is well as long as Gary Barta is running the show. There is a train wreck coming, wait for it.

Reactions: scarletred
I think Stoops is too smart to not know what was going on. Plus, he had a bit of a smart ass smirk on his face the whole time. Fran? Clueless. Plus, how great is it that multi-millionaires find the time to do this stupid shit?

I think Stoops is too smart to not know what was going on. Plus, he had a bit of a smart ass smirk on his face the whole time. Fran? Clueless. Plus, how great is it that multi-millionaires find the time to do this stupid shit?

The money goes to cancer research.

Iowa fans are in a hilarious dilemma. On one hand the fastest way to get rid of BF and possibly KF is for the players to get some type of award in the racist Iowa football culture law suit, but on the other hand if the players win, their team will forever be known as the Hawkkkeyes. Buckle up….

Reactions: scarletred
Iowa fans are in a hilarious dilemma. On one hand the fastest way to get rid of BF and possibly KF is for the players to get some type of award in the racist Iowa football culture law suit, but on the other hand if the players win, their team will forever be known as the Hawkkkeyes. Buckle up….
I'm not an Iowa fan. But I put my principles above football. The players don't deserve a cent. It's just the same old tired lies.

Apparently not. They were asked to record an encouraging message to a guy named "Brian" for "Coaches for Cancer".

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT