ADVERTISEMENT

Blye Hill

Jan 14, 2021
Any word on when he will be able to return? Also, I didn't get to watch the game and I did hear positive feedback on Buford's younger brother who was pressed into action!

What Are You Doing GIF

The coaches like Hill, but Rhule is not big on rushing kids back from knee injuries. The Wright kid who transferred from USC is giving inspired play and some of the young kids are showing promise as well. I suspect Buford moves back to Safety next year and NU will have Hill, Wright, little Buford, Charles and other kids competing for reps at corner.

The coaches like Hill, but Rhule is not big on rushing kids back from knee injuries. The Wright kid who transferred from USC is giving inspired play and some of the young kids are showing promise as well. I suspect Buford moves back to Safety next year and NU will have Hill, Wright, little Buford, Charles and other kids competing for reps at corner.
I'll preface this with Purdue doesn't have great WR's, but it is nice to see Wright, little Buford, Charles all being thrown out there with literally 0 drop off. I'd be ok with resting Tommy for 1 more game and have him ready to go for Indiana who will chuck it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT