ADVERTISEMENT

Blades Flip Watch

I just saw an interview with the Calabraska crew that is already here and they said the reason they are here is "because it felt like HOME" ;)
Was I the only one who watched that and was shocked at how deep Gebbia's voice was? lol I was expecting something more dainty

After the Twitter talk between Blades and Lenoir, then yesterday Blades retweets Joseph/Jody Lewis "I don't care how many people return from anywhere if I feel comfortable and want to go I'm going to go I'm not scared of competition." Maybe they come here together. Maybe they go to USC together. Maybe it means nothing.

If I'm reading the tea leaves correctly, Blades is N.. Also, if you want to watch him play ball I believe ESPN3 and/or WatchESPN will be showing the US National team vs the Canadian National team in an hour or so...

Reactions: rchrisreade
I think USC also got another DB commit today. I don't think they have room for Blades and Lenoir.

I believe USC recently landed a safety/athlete (Pola-Mao) but did not see that they landed a corner in the last 36 hours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT