ADVERTISEMENT

Blackshirts handed out 8-27 notes

These kinds of statements are so unnecessary
You have been a proponent of HH riding the bench to not put our #2 at risk if he were called upon. I would assume the coaches have thought through the risk/reward of playing HH outside QB duties and would assume DK’s potential would have factored into that decision.

I was hoping HH would get an opportunity to play, though I had reservations after your statement. I want healthy DR and healthy, impactful HH.

Prediction. HH and DR get hurt on the SAME play, out for the season, resulting in a pick 6 for a meaningless backdoor cover for UTEP to ruin my badass 8 team parlay.
You sir have some mighty big balls playing an 8 team parlay week 1!

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
You have been a proponent of HH riding the bench to not put our #2 at risk if he were called upon. I would assume the coaches have thought through the risk/reward of playing HH outside QB duties and would assume DK’s potential would have factored into that decision.

I was hoping HH would get an opportunity to play, though I had reservations after your statement. I want healthy DR and healthy, impactful HH.
despite what satt said today, I still do not expect to see HH on the field "a lot" alongside DR.

and it's a fool's errand to even make such a statement.

Bicycle GIF by America's Got Talent

• Haha
Reactions: V-Doub
Is that the O/U? I would be inclined to think we will hold some of it back for the CO game. Under game 1 … Over game 2
worth noting CU is the only team on our schedule that actually has tape of how Satt used HH in a non-QB role last year

he played 2 plays against the buffs at H-back, caught a 10 yard pass

Is that the O/U? I would be inclined to think we will hold some of it back for the CO game. Under game 1 … Over game 2
I actually don't think Rhule is going to hold very much back. I think he wants to give the opposing defense a lot to think about so it dilutes their practice efforts. Now there will be some trick plays mixed in but that won't be the bread and butter for this team.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Maybe...I am not totally sure how having HH on the field will create some panic for the Buffs where they will be totally fooled.

Reactions: V-Doub
I actually don't think Rhule is going to hold very much back. I think he wants to give the opposing defense a lot to think about so it dilutes their practice efforts. Now there will be some trick plays mixed in but that won't be the bread and butter for this team.
The "holding back" thing usually gets blown out of proportion.

Quite impressive to listen to him. There have been more dynamic speakers and even those who told jokes or wisecracks at QB BUT I can't think of anyone who's ever been more thoughtful, team oriented and humble. Quite unusual for any QB at any level but especially for a true college freshman QB.

Kid was, for most of 2023, the #1 overall HS player in the entire country. So the work ethic and humility are extraordinary. I hope it means we have a special player that can and will elevate the program as a whole. 4 days…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT