ADVERTISEMENT

Black Friday O/U 13.5?

Like 9 to 6 type of game. Like someone said years before on this site " It will be like two tards fighting over a cookie "

• Haha
Reactions: ButtersHawk
Like 9 to 6 type of game. Like someone said years before on this site " It will be like two tards fighting over a cookie "
We have a QB who can beat you with his legs and I think that's the difference....and the home crowd will be juiced....unless they fall asleep.

We have a QB who can beat you with his legs and I think that's the difference....and the home crowd will be juiced....unless they fall asleep.
Ha...forgot to sign out of your Iowa account???
You just replied to yourself.
Hahaha

You may be right, our D is very good again but they spend a ton of time on the field every week.

You may be right, our D is very good again but they spend a ton of time on the field every week.
Are you just replying to your other account?

If not, you know the dude you are replying to is actually an Iowa fan, pretending to be a Husker fan.

I am guessing no one posts on your Iowa boards so this is weird for you but this happens all the time here because other fan bases are obsessed with NU.

We usually score some points, and turn the ball over to help give the other team points. O/U low but not extreme.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Are you just replying to your other account?

If not, you know the dude you are replying to is actually an Iowa fan, pretending to be a Husker fan.

I am guessing no one posts on your Iowa boards so this is weird for you but this happens all the time here because other fan bases are obsessed with NU.
Uh no sorry.
I posted here last week wishing you guys a good game saying I hope Black Friday means something for once.
I mentioned that Im an Iowa fan but have a relative that played for you guys.

Basically I'm trying to have fun/civil football talk with a rival fanbase. If i come off as a dbag or troll thats not my intention.

• Love
Reactions: BTF69
Uh no sorry.
I posted here last week wishing you guys a good game saying I hope Black Friday means something for once.

Basically I'm trying to have fun/civil football talk with a rival fanbase. If i come off as a dbag or troll thats not my intention.
Your good man just ignore him. Some of us are grown-ups some are well, you get it.

Uh no sorry.

Last year Black Friday meant a lot for Iowa, win and the Big Ten west was yours. In the future it will be for 12th place

• Angry
Reactions: ButtersHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT