ADVERTISEMENT

Billy Kemp is N!!

Will he be one and done? One thing sometimes hard to find in these stories is how much eligibility remains. Great pick-up!

Awesome I Like It GIF by LuckyView

Reactions: MargotDeeper
Without looking it up, I may be willing to bet that each of his 4 years may have had more punt return yards than our last 4 years combined.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
He's definitely going to play a lot. He's not slow, good hands, pretty quick.

Nothing really jumps out as elite but also nothing really jumps out as a weakness.

this is like a wandel receiver then,
still need a jerry rice one, if we are to be battling primetime

Last edited:
4th All-time leading receiver in UVA history and the only player to lead the team in punt return yards 4 years in a row in program history. 4-star transfer on TOS.

Great Will be almost impossible to recognize college teams in the future with all of the transfers in and out along with the NIL. Bunch of short term hires I guess. Days of recruiting players and watching them develop and turn into a great team are over, sadly. Now go out and pay about a dozen high quality players to transfer and you may have an instant Nation Championship team.

Great Will be almost impossible to recognize college teams in the future with all of the transfers in and out along with the NIL. Bunch of short term hires I guess. Days of recruiting players and watching them develop and turn into a great team are over, sadly. Now go out and pay about a dozen high quality players to transfer and you may have an instant Nation Championship team.
Well that's not going to be the case. The top 10 teams will keep their core players whom they recruited. But the portal sure is nice for filling in gaps, especially with coaching changes where the last regime managed its roster poorly.

In our case, Rhule has to develop the raw talent he brought in and keep the majority to the end. He can't have many instances where depth at a certain position is glaringly bad.

Nice thing about the nil environment is that you get to be completely blunt with your players. If you're not going to be a contributor, you need to move on so we have room for others.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT