ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Busch

Baxter48

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 22, 2010
Gods country
Since a school can hire as many assistants as they want why doesn’t Rhule hire Bill Busch as special teams coordinator and move foley to a executive position but keep him as a coach

d8db814d-2f7d-4cc6-a8a9-570be73152a1_text.gif

I heard Bill was seen in the South stadium offices earlier this week. Wait! Are there even offices located there anymore? Sorry. Just kidding!😂

Make Donovan an assistant head coach and get an OL coach from Michigan or Iowa. They both routinely develop their OL to NFL standards.

While we’re filling out our wish list of assistant coaches, could we please get a wide receiver coach that can teach our guys to get open, and how to block, and knows how to recruit some speed and size? And then it would be really awesome if we could get a secondary coach the doesn’t teach our corners to play 10 yards off the line so whoever we play will have easy slants, flats and hooks?

Reactions: Zeke2005
Bill Busch's house from his video calls looks like a mansion with a grand piano, I think he's doing just fine lol.
It’s not about the money. That’s nice and all, but he has a lot of tread left on the tires and the guy can coach. I’d wanna keep it up for a couple more years. Retirement can be boring AF.

Babyface maguire needs to go cut his teeth somewhere else, he wasn’t ready for this job, need that drunk from Riley’s staff back, that guy had it going with wideouts. I’d like to see us develop an identity on offense, not even sure wtf we run? It’s like our OC just calls random plays. Lastly, our RB coach sucks, you telling me you can’t find a RB that can’t consistently gain 3 yards and occasionally break a tackle to gain another 5-10. I’d duct tape a football to Dowdells hands rest of the season in practice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT