ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Busch wants 30k plus for the practice

What would the difference be if I buy ppv and show it in my backyard vs Rhule buying it and putting on the big screen 🤔
I believe for mass ppv they multiply the subscription by building capacity. For ad good as Bud is its a shame this is who he is stuck fighting. Generational fighter without too much to show as far as matchups

I believe for mass ppv they multiply the subscription by building capacity. For ad good as Bud is its a shame this is who he is stuck fighting. Generational fighter without too much to show as far as matchups
Yeah, for a bar to get like a UFC or boxing PPV they pay thousands.

So just have Rhule buy it for his office. I'm sure someone could figure out how to get it on big screen 🤔.

Yeah would get thrown under the bus but....

Could try striking a deal. They will make more money ( cable company) than they would otherwise

Again at the risk of sounding like a jerk, if someone isnt willing to spend $25 a kid, you arent audience they are looking to attract to THIS event.

I get your point though and it has merit. Free wont work but can buy slightly discounted
Plus this way everything the same. You know some dick heads would try to get their 14 year old in on a 12 and under cheaper ticket and ain't nobody got time to check id's which they wouldn't have anyway

Reactions: Brasky Pants
They really should (maybe they are) turn it into an event. Sadly, students will not be on campus, so that hurts.

But have food trucks and food tents, have beer tents, have some bands or DJ's.

It does stink that this is not set up with a back to school thing.

Timing with the start of school and the first game makes it not a feasible option.

They still have fan day when fall camp starts. This is a fundraiser.
It's probably six one way and a half dozen the other, but there can be something to letting kids in free and making a ton of money off them once they get in. You get more adults to show up that way and the total attendance will go up. County fairs do it all the time.

It's probably six one way and a half dozen the other, but there can be something to letting kids in free and making a ton of money off them once they get in. You get more adults to show up that way and the total attendance will go up. County fairs do it all the time.
As long as people don't try and take advantage of it. Taking their whole team with two coaches doesn't equal good business. Similar to buffets that let kids eat free - coaches would bring their baseball team in and the restaurant is now losing money more than likely.

For each parent = 1 free kid admission

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT