ADVERTISEMENT

BigTen bb...

kikdakan

Redshirt Freshman
Apr 25, 2012
wheels really coming off at minny---coffey probably done for the year with a HAGL injury (which i have never heard of before). then, throw in lynch's legal problems (i guess he is still practicing with team, though). bad enough for the gophers that lynch won't be back, then, throw in coffey. many had them etched in as at least a "sweet 16" team this season.

https://www.mdedge.com/amjorthopedi...ccessful-nonoperative-management-hagl-humeral

wheels really coming off at minny---coffey probably done for the year with a HAGL injury (which i have never heard of before). then, throw in lynch's legal problems (i guess he is still practicing with team, though). bad enough for the gophers that lynch won't be back, then, throw in coffey. many had them etched in as at least a "sweet 16" team this season.

https://www.mdedge.com/amjorthopedi...ccessful-nonoperative-management-hagl-humeral

Yeah, they are done.

Yeah, they are done.
Can't argue with that statement at all. Lynch is gone for good, will probably be expelled from school and if all his charges are true, rightly fully so. Coffey's injury is a fluke deal and will likely end his season. On top of those two, Eric Curry was lost before the season started. He would have backed up both Lynch and Murphy. Like several others in recent years, a promising season going down the drain.

Let's see what happens tonight against NW first..

Just might help us out down the road for a away win for our record if this unfolds.

Horrible possession for Rutgers when they got the ball with under a minute to play. Why do teams always think it's a great idea to run 28 seconds off the shot clock and take a bad shot in that situation?

Horrible possession for Rutgers when they got the ball with under a minute to play. Why do teams always think it's a great idea to run 28 seconds off the shot clock and take a bad shot in that situation?
I think usually just to make sure the other team doesn't get a shot.

I think usually just to make sure the other team doesn't get a shot.
Yes but Michigan State was going to get another possession even if they used all 30 seconds. To me the difference between giving them 15 seconds versus 20 seconds is not worth it, if it means getting a terrible shot of your own.

Yes but Michigan State was going to get another possession even if they used all 30 seconds. To me the difference between giving them 15 seconds versus 20 seconds is not worth it, if it means getting a terrible shot of your own.
Yeah, could be!

By the way...Sanders is sick...good lord

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT