ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest sleeper in class?

Husker Red 182

Walk On
Oct 28, 2019
Who do you all think is biggest sleeper/under the radar recruit. I am between Aho, Will Nixon, Scott, and delacy

Delacy in your sentence, apparently he's legit, and they won state championships.

SoFL Husker bitch. That's real talent. Speed everywhere. GBR

If I’m counting right, I think he has more P5 offers than any other commit. I count 21 and if Ole Miss offered yesterday that makes 22. That’s a strong offer list for a 3 star recruit.

i don’t know shit but I can’t believe he didn’t go up to a 4*. If our OL gives him holes like they gave at end of year he will make the 3rd level pay

Reactions: headcard
Just looking at the 3-star guys. I could see Gunnerson, Hutmacher and Scott playing right away. I also think Butler and Delancy have a ton of talent.

Last edited:
In my opinion, MS3 is the most under rated and he should be ready to handle as much as the coaching staff is willing to give him.

I'm on the Scott bandwagon as well. He has the combination of power and speed, appears to be tough kid. Not certain about his hands in the passing game.

I like all the Scott talk. I’ll mix it up and go with Butler.
Mauga woulda been my guy but does the 4 star bump take him out of the running as a sleeper?
And Mauga’s issue is gonna be whether or not he has enough time to learn the position.

Just looking at the 3-star guys. I could see Gunnerson, Hutmacher and Scott playing right away. I also think Butler and Delancy have a ton of talent.
Sleeper implies maybe undervalued. Hutmacher IMO has the potential to have as much impact as anybody in the class but it may not show up on the stat sheet for him. He's going to draw double teams at some point in his career.

Reactions: headcard
Sleeper implies maybe undervalued. Hutmacher IMO has the potential to have as much impact as anybody in the class but it may not show up on the stat sheet for him. He's going to draw double teams at some point in his career.
NT's are hard to find and he has all the makings of a good one. Huge pickup.

Reactions: dinglefritz
This class has a ton of talent that will help restore THE ORDER! But dang.. just watched Nixon’s story and highlights.. WOW, how is this kid not rated any higher? He’s going to have a lot of people saying, where did he come from!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT