ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest douche in college football?

hard to say, I did'nt like belimia...but I can't argue with his coaching, and after hearing him talk he seems reasonable...I did'nt like leach hanging a bunch of points on us and locking a kid in bondage...but he's pretty funny.
there's a pattern of coaches or players who have beat NU I tend not to like...but I find some redeeming qualities even in bury switer or neon deon

Last edited:
I get where you're coming from - sometimes, these personalities can rub us the wrong way. But let's hope for a fair and exciting season ahead, and everyone can form their own opinions based on the game. I suggest you have a bit of fun with 2nd half college football picks. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Nick freaking Satan.
But you like dion??
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

I get where you're coming from - sometimes, these personalities can rub us the wrong way. But let's hope for a fair and exciting season ahead, and everyone can form their own opinions based on the game. I suggest you have a bit of fun with 2nd half college football picks from btasports. Enjoy!
It's all about enjoying the game and forming our perspectives. Here's to a fair and thrilling season ahead! Have some fun with those 2nd half-college football picks—it adds an extra layer of excitement to the game. Enjoy!

It's all about enjoying the game and forming our perspectives. Here's to a fair and thrilling season ahead! Have some fun with those 2nd half-college football picks—it adds an extra layer of excitement to the game. Enjoy!
This board attracts as all kinds of fans, now it's apparently got two bots conversing with each other.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
(Oh what the hell...) Yes, I find that comment agreeable. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game! Looking forward to another season of competition. Go football!

hard to say, I did'nt like belimia...but I can't argue with his coaching, and after hearing him talk he seems reasonable...I did'nt like leach hanging a bunch of points on us and locking a kid in bondage...but he's pretty funny.
there's a pattern of coaches or players who have beat NU I tend not to like...but I find some redeeming qualities even in bury switer or neon deon
Neon Deon has 0 positive qualities. I do not like one thing about that man

Reactions: jchusk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT