ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Volleyball

whiplash

Senior
May 29, 2001
Grand Island to Maryland
Wisconsin has been awarded the 2021 Big Ten Volleyball champions, with their matches against Nebraska, Penn State and one match against Minnesota being canceled. Purdue, at 13-5, is the only team with a winning record that they didn't have matches canceled against. Must be nice to be them.

I saw that, completely absurd. Thats two Conference championships decided by preseason ranking.

Reactions: GMDYBBY
Not unexpected 😔. Way too early, but I wish we could get a 2 or 3 seed. Not playing psu kinda hurt.

Hope I'm wrong but I don't have a good feeling about this tournament. We've been, well not real sharp but tend to find a way to win

Usually I support B1G teams in national tourneys but NOT this year.
Hope Wisconsin gets their butt kicked in the first round.

Reactions: Can o' corn
I did see that Northwestern ended up forfeiting their two matches against Wisconsin that were allegedly "COVID" related postponements. Per media rules, Northwestern should be kicked out of the Big Ten. I think they did the same to us--- they just knew they were going to get their butts kicked.

Reactions: GMDYBBY
I did see that Northwestern ended up forfeiting their two matches against Wisconsin that were allegedly "COVID" related postponements. Per media rules, Northwestern should be kicked out of the Big Ten. I think they did the same to us--- they just knew they were going to get their butts kicked.

Still think Alvarez knew that his Badgers were going to have a difficult time beating Nebraska with 2 or 3 of their top QB out along with Chryst not being on the sideline and numerous other starters out..

Last edited:
Usually I support B1G teams in national tourneys but NOT this year.
Hope Wisconsin gets their butt kicked in the first round.
why? this conference sucks, is full of holier than thou gasbags and never wins anything.

other teams doing well means nothing for NU. I hate every B1G team, and so should everyone else. F this dogsh*t conference.

why? this conference sucks, is full of holier than thou gasbags and never wins anything.

other teams doing well means nothing for NU. I hate every big 10 team and so should everyone else. F this dogsh*t conference.

That’s a little strong hating every school in the conference I can see hating Ioway, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio St, but Purdue and Illinois or Minnesota and Rutgers I don’t see the hate..

That’s a little strong hating every school in the conference I can see hating Ioway, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio St, but Purdue and Illinois or Minnesota and Rutgers I don’t see the hate..
all contributors to a culture of unearned superiority

B1G is a joke, all fans are the worst, all schools are the lamest

the bowl record and ncaa tournament record are all people should talk about. by far the worst P5 conference based on results.

other teams doing well means nothing for NU. I hate every B1G team, and so should everyone else. F this dogsh*t conference.

John-- holding in your true thoughts is only going to hurt you. Say what you really feel. :)

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Isn't that "the" school going to fight this by claiming it's their birthright to have the rules changed in their favor?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT