ADVERTISEMENT

Big Stretch Ahead for the Hoiskers

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
Fred’s finally done what he’s failed to do in his first 4 years: get to the New Year with the season intact

I commend him. Credit where due.

Next week the rubber hits the road:

Indiana, Wisconsin, Purdue, Iowa to start league play

Have to think we need at least another split to stay on the happy side of the bubble conversation

Not sure what the status of our injured guys will be, but hopefully they’ve rested up over the holiday break

Fred’s finally done what he’s failed to do in his first 4 years: get to the New Year with the season intact

Have to think we need at least another split to stay on the happy side of the bubble conversation

Not sure what the status of our injured guys will be, but hopefully they’ve rested up over the holiday break

Split to stay on the right side of the bubble, right now. Could probably go 1-3 if we get our shit together down the stretch. Nevertheless, excited to see what these guys can do going forward.

Gotta get Indiana at home to start the mini-Stretch. If we don’t, that means we need to steal a road win against Wisconsin or Iowa, as I don’t think we beat The Zombie at PBA.

Reactions: king_kong_
Gotta get Indiana at home to start the mini-Stretch. If we don’t, that means we need to steal a road win against Wisconsin or Iowa, as I don’t think we beat The Zombie at PBA.
Iowa currently below us in kenpom

If we can get that one and one more the season will live on for the next 4 gamer, which includes ‘23 tourney teams Rutgers and northwestern

Reactions: huskerfan66

If we can get that one and one more the season will live on for the next 4 gamer, which includes ‘23 tourney teams Rutgers and northwestern

In looking at the NU schedule, it is a bunch of 4 game stretches. Seems like perhaps we are front loaded a bit for tough road games. That is why we need to win nearly every home game. Can’t get too far behind in the loss column. Momentum is everything in CBK.

In looking at the NU schedule, it is a bunch of 4 game stretches. Seems like perhaps we are front loaded a bit for tough road games. That is why we need to win nearly every home game. Can’t get too far behind in the loss column. Momentum is everything in CBK.
that's how I saw it, too

but, keep in mind I am not here to discuss these things and have "no real thought or actual knowledge" as it pertains to Nebraska Football/Basketball.

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim

Indiana also below NU. Way, way below, in fact.

I also think the Huskers need a split, but it would sure be a nice bump if one of those wins was over Purdue or Wisconsin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT