ADVERTISEMENT

Big News coming

Bad-Grandpa-EDited.jpg

I'm not exactly sure how something involved with the AD and something involved with recruiting could be connected together.

Reactions: joshuahuskers
I'm not exactly sure how something involved with the AD and something involved with recruiting could be connected together.
Then stop thinking about it before ya hurt yourself :rolleyes: Seriously you can see how they are related???

Reactions: CornStars402

Facility upgrades.
Contract extensions.
Coaching firings.
Coaching hirings.
Announcement of changing conferences.

Are all things I've seen announced through, either partially, or completely, an athletic director and have definitely impacted Nebraska's recruiting in one way or another all in just the last 10 years. And that's after thinking about it for just 30 seconds.

Facility upgrades.
Contract extensions.
Coaching firings.
Coaching hirings.
Announcement of changing conferences.

Are all things I've seen announced through, either partially, or completely, an athletic director and have definitely impacted Nebraska's recruiting in one way or another all in just the last 10 years. And that's after thinking about it for just 30 seconds.
I mean, I guess.

When this thread first was made I was thinking a recruit would be committing.

If there are upgrades coming, hopefully it's coming to the south stadium and the locker room

Locker room looks a little outdated.

I would assume its facility related if the AD is going to talk about it.

There's been a rumor for a while that Nebraska is looking into building a new football only facility. Jon Cook even confirmed it on the radio a few weeks back. I've also heard a rumor that Suh is contributing to an expanded weight room and a south stadium expansion has been in the plans for awhile too.

Would be awesome. How many thousands of seats would they lose if they did that?

My guess would be this & the south stadium renovation. Scaling back the total attendance to make room for the new seats.

Been saying they need to do this for years. Add balconies to one or both end-zones. Replace all existing seating with folding seats, with armrests, and cupholders. Net loss of about 15,000 seats, back down to about to 75,000. Would preserve the sellout streak by reducing overall capacity, and increasing the desirability of the tickets due to more comfortable seating /better atmosphere. (Not to mention how much louder and more intimidating it would be with the two end-zones closed off with balconies)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT