ADVERTISEMENT

Big improvement from last week?

We definitely didn’t blitz them enough. Blitzing on third and short killed us though..

Same theme for years now it seems. We don't get better. Were just a bad program now...its got to get better I'd think.

Had to start a 3rd string walk-on at QB, and the opponent decided to get in his face and see what happened. He made some poor decisions on the zone read, tried to force some passes, and ultimately didn't answer the bell. Simple as that on offense. Special teams played poorly. Defense only gave up about 250 yards, but had a few breakdowns that were costly, given the offense didn't show up for most of the game.

Reactions: REDZONEDAN
I just heard one of our freshman on the radio say everything is coming together. I love optimism but after losing to a Sunbelt team for the first time ever, I’d rather hear anger.

AT this point I see 2 maybe 3 wins this year...no bowl game again. This is actually more frustrating then watching a Mike Riley team because with them I had no expectations at all and here I have drank the kool aid and bought into the hype of the all powerful Frost.

This team totally blows the theory that the most improvement comes between game one and two...they looked worse today and that was NOT Andrew Bunch's fault. They looked wreckless...and lackadaisical at the same time.....and lacking discipline...hence the stupid fouls.

Given the dramatic changes in all phases for this team, I’m willing to accept a bitter pill of patience. But the sense of urgency is there because the program won’t take flight if it can’t get off the ground.
Dropping home game to sun belt team is not ok.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT